3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Fisenko 13.10.22 02:10 pm

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim won't launch. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good afternoon.
I know I know that there have already been similar topics, but as far as I understand, no one has solved the problem, so I ask you not to delete the topic.

I bought the full version of Skyrim at the summer sale and there is a problem with which I do not know how to deal with.
I start the game -> the launcher turns on, I press play -> departure!
Everything is clean without mods, only relatives from steam (legendary edition). What I didn't do. I put Rusik on the downguard, set compatibility, changed the launcher to another one, deleted it 3 times and downloaded it again, set the English. language, turned off all native mods (all at once and one at a time), changed the audio frequency settings (or God knows what else to call it) !!! Nothing helps! Every time the same thing, the launcher followed by a crash with resetting the Steam time counter. Help who knows the answer!
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 13.10.22

changed audio frequency settings

n
nestrbob 13.10.22

Aleksey Fisenko
Have you tried running TESV.exe right away? If it still doesn’t work, then you don’t have any additional program to run, check NETFramework, Visual C ++, etc.

D
D.Artist 13.10.22

in general Visuals C ++, DX and everything else Steam should find and download on its own at the first start, the author, write down the system, what kind of Windows, etc.

M
Morag_Tong 13.10.22

if updating the c ++ DX libraries and others did not help, but the system systems are suitable, then either your operating system is cluttered up with something or mambo has caused damage to you.

K
Ko4eBHuK38 13.10.22

reinstall firewood for sound. Helped me with the same problem.

S
Sergei Yurevich 13.10.22

Also at one time I ran into the problem of not starting a year ago (WIN 8). The problem was complicated by the fact that the built-in sound system turned out to be non-standard (VIA), so the trick with changing frequencies and drivers did not work.
A couple of days ago, I saw an external USB sound recorder (SB1140) from a friend. He asked me to try it, Windows installed its firewood and Skyrim finally started. After I left the game, pulled out the sound system and the game started normally with the built-in sound system (after restarting the computer as well).