3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bwana tomatto 21.11.19 03:30 am

Can't get the mask in the pool (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Left to collect 1 mask. Where 2 hunters in the pool. Do not respond to me , climbs.
The people suggest in the session the other player to try. Need someone who hasn't caused the pool of hunters,but wants to get 2 masks. Sure would have been a gearscore and specialization.
7 Comments
Sort by:
.Wolfgang 21.11.19

bwana tomatto
Dahailin times already tried it and its session, and friends. Nifiga does not work the pool.

b
bwana tomatto 21.11.19

.Wolfgang wrote:
Dahailin times already tried it and its session, and friends. Nifiga does not work the pool.
Understood. Sadness.

m
metallgod 21.11.19

Weird.. were re-nothing else to do. Right Persian set? The emotion was poimali that?

x
x8ScorpioN8x 21.11.19

Yes, I would not have refused to help, left to kill four Persian at the Christmas tree in the memorial three graves =( well kick knocked me and everything.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

Why buy the game if you can't enjoy it)))) about assistance please, then whine about the lack of challenge to the player)

m
mylovar 21.11.19

x8ScorpioN8x
I solo all the masks done.You grab the nearest point and lure them there,where your bots will help you.I really times 5 died,but still they failed.)

d
dmitriy fominyh_09 21.11.19

.Wolfgang
yesterday no problem taking!!! night there should be, look at the numbers, jump.