3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torque380 13.10.22 02:25 pm

Game freezes when exiting on Win 8.1 (The Crew)

I had a problem with the normal closing of the game i.e. through the menu. When you click "Leave the game", it hangs stupidly and does not even want to close through the task manager and have to constantly exit Windows, and this is very annoying. Has anyone come across this kind of bullshit?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAS113 13.10.22

it's like that for everyone, it also hangs on me at 7,
wait for the patch

S
SallivaN DM 13.10.22

torque380
I have Win 8.1 and no such problem. But as an option, try running The Crew in Win 8 compatibility mode.

v
vladik865 13.10.22

the same problem, this is after the last update, in general it is not critical, but I think the next patch will solve the problem.

t
torque380 13.10.22

vladik865
I see)

e
energy death 13.10.22

do they still play this game?)
although the mclaren was released there as a rallycar.

f
flitzer 13.10.22

Energy Death
A small clarification - the McLaren is not a rally car, but just a supercar ))
And the question is interesting ))

e
energy death 13.10.22

.coYote.
Well, if you believe the developers and their video, then the McLaren is just the same exclusively rally car)
to be more precise, this is a hypercar.

S
Sacsha 13.10.22

I close it through the "Task Manager" it helps a lot) where I was on the car, I stay there, so I advise everyone like this)

M
Maks93001 13.10.22

It's also buggy, I decided to change Windows, at least Windows itself eventually began to close the game but with an error, before that I had to just restart the PC. I think it's all because of the pirate Windows. Alternatively, close the task manager. I'm waiting for the patch.