3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Orfanidi 13.10.22 02:25 pm

Crossed quests. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, no matter how much I searched, I did not find any information about this. There are side quests that intersect with each other and affect some of the story ones, for example, the "Whispering Hill" quest with an evil spirit affects the "Family Matters" quest and the fate of the baron's family.
Who knows what quests depend on each other. Please write here. And yet, I began to think about this after I completed the quest "cave of dreams". And after I started the "King's Gambit" quest, the "cave of dreams" quest suddenly turned from completed quests into failed ones. So I think maybe they somehow depend or is it a bug?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlock4441 13.10.22

Mikhail Orfanidi
in this game everything is interconnected

M
Mikhail Orfanidi 13.10.22

Sanya Gladyshev
Then, on the one hand, this is very cool, and on the other, complete garbage. Because the consequences of your choice may appear after 20 hours of play. Not everyone has the time and patience to replay so much time ...

A
Amishor 13.10.22

Couldn't get through "Cheese and Dark Forces" because, judging by the forum, you first need to go through "To the Touch". I still don’t know how they intersect - now I’ll go find out.
I am slow.
In general, the relationship in the game seems to me very cool. In life, you also can’t guess what this or that decision will lead to, but here at least you can replay the whole thing :D

M
Marlock4441 13.10.22

Mikhail Orfanidi
, which is why it is better to start over with a different plot development

M
Marlock4441 13.10.22

deeVries
she is designed for this

M
Mikhail Orfanidi 13.10.22

deeVries It's
one thing when they don't let you complete a quest before some other quest. It is completely different when, after completing one, the other becomes a failure. Or in general, as I had (although I think this is a bug). Completed one quest, started another, and this previous one of the completed quests turned into failed ones.