3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
121kzv 13.10.22 02:25 pm

About Summer. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the game, I thought about the meeting, but no. How to find it, who will tell? I didn’t specifically kill in the last part.
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 13.10.22

he meets one of the tasks for killing monsters ...

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

the fall of the Reardon house

121kzv 13.10.22

gerasader
Nikotinoz_ The
quest is completed, I don't remember the summer. Apparently I imported the wrong saves, sorry.
However, I'm still not entirely satisfied with the ending, I'll replay it.

T
TataFF 13.10.22

Serge. Grafouni
, at the very beginning, when you were interrogated in the "audience" quest, which option related to summer did you choose? I chose that I did not kill him and met him in the quest mentioned above.

121kzv 13.10.22

TataFF
I'm telling you, I imported saves from part 2, turning off simulation solutions. A save was imported, where I killed him, I had 2 of them, mixed them up.

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

well, you didn’t meet him)) in general, a tempting quest with him then was haha)

121kzv 13.10.22

Alexander5050
I've already run through from the beginning of the game up to this point. It took less than an hour, although I missed all the dialogues, well, except for the quests from the summer.
I sent him to kaer morhen, he seemed to agree. Will he be there then?

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

Serge.Grafouni
I would say, but I don’t even know where Kaer Morhen is on the map hahaha, yes, I sent him there, but now I’m in Skellige, but I’ve bypassed 40% of the entire map so far, even less, I don’t touch the plot out of principle until I bypass all the questions and I won’t pass the secondary quests) all the more it’s nice to travel there ... on a jet Roach xD

G
GrYnT101 13.10.22

Serge Grafouni
You will find him here Come to the old woman who is roaring

l
luckymakc 13.10.22

I met him purely by chance in some village.