3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NyanKath 13.10.22 02:25 pm

How to defeat an aigul (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I wandered around the world, found an aigul who is much older than me. I still want to kill him. Only for some reason he constantly regenerates HP ... Nothing is written in the bestiary yet.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

NyanKath
try to level up first, some enemies cannot be killed if they are higher level

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

NyanKath
Aksiy is good against them, well, oil against corpse eaters.
but its regen is unlikely to be stopped. For example, the same Volkolakov have the ability to stop regeneration.
You can try a dwemerite bomb, but I don't think it will help.

H
Hireidan 13.10.22

aigul? maybe algul? axius - removes spikes, igni - set fire to them so that they are not treated very zealously and hammer. Profit?

S
Saloknir 13.10.22

MudrichenkO
it’s just possible to kill, but it’s very sweaty

S
Shuum 13.10.22

Are you fighting with the Cossacks there?)) Aigul)))

F
FizzyBubblech 13.10.22

NyanKath
Use axius + quen, you can also ingi, well, jump jump jump)

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

If there is a big difference in the level, and this is what comes out of the first post, then there is little profit from quen and igni.
Yes, and jumping and rolling, as advised above meaning 0, because the algul will simply heal all the damage, here you need a minimum of dodges and Axii + snowstorm + thunder + two-dimensional bomb + oil against corpse eaters, but if the damage from the sword itself is small, then it’s all just a mess.

R
RomanRTS 13.10.22

I met something like that, the sword bounced off him. He suffered for a long time, but took off about 1/3 of his life, and this bastard, literally in ten seconds, restored everything. In general, I spat on this matter and dumped it to hell.

g
ggame 13.10.22

roll over, use igni, axius, oil against corpse eaters. The main thing is to dodge cook yourself a decoction of ekimma