3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Majester 13.10.22 02:52 pm

How Adrenaline Works and How Armor Differs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I understand it, with an increase in adrenaline, damage increases, how much?

What is the difference between heavy armor and light armor? Nifiga did not understand. In combat, it doesn't seem to make any difference.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

the heavy ones have more armor, but the energy that is spent on sprinting is restored more slowly, the signs
in the lungs are the opposite

s
skyangelsua 13.10.22

adrenaline makes beautiful fatalities of kills, and one-hit kills, etc.

G
GMXardas 13.10.22

I personally did not see any benefit from it, the increase in damage from adrenaline is negligible, it takes a long time to type even with talents pumped in. The difference with the basic characteristics is minimal in my opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong, or maybe someone has more intelligible formulas for calculating damage?

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 13.10.22

I only benefited from one thing: The skills have a perk that will allow you to impose signs at the expense of adrenaline. Then it will actually be useful.

S
Sprinting 13.10.22

Well, with adrenaline, it’s not bad to bring down bosses that are red for you from one cut))))
you blizzard in a minuscule and op slips fatality and barefoot with half hp who was already lying without a head.

U
UnItalianoVero 13.10.22

Adrenaline is the green line next to the skull? There is also a thin white line above health, what is it? And how do you know how many Adrenaline POINTS you have (there are some associated with them in skills)?

S
Sprinting 13.10.22

UnItalianoVero
white exp (how much to the level) skull I don’t understand, it fills up when using bottles, apparently an overdose))!

U
UnItalianoVero 13.10.22

Sprintin
and where is the adrenaline indicated then?

D
Dark Knight Jon 13.10.22

In the same place in the upper left corner there are three white rectangles that turn red during the battle - this is the adrenaline.

U
UnItalianoVero 13.10.22

Dark Knight Jon
Ok thanks

I
Ilya Kruglov 13.10.22

it would be better if the developers made it possible to improve and remake any armor they liked.

B
Blinkin 13.10.22

there is still a passive, when hp becomes = 0, it regenerates from adrenaline
as a result - it’s quite hard to die, hp on a poke, they inflict it on you - you don’t die, but it takes adrenaline
then literally a couple of hits to get it again - and so on - the circle
has been saved more than once in a battle with opponents who kill you with 2-3 blows