3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diel Good 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Patches and saves (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game itself, either during loading or when saving, I read that saves will only work in this version of the game and noticed that the current version is written on the save pictures.
So, of course, it’s stupid and stupid enough to assume that after the update, the saved files will not work, but still it became somehow alarming)))))
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 13.10.22

no, 1.03 loads 1.02 saves quite well, don't worry

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

DielGood
Brad, why shouldn't they work? This cannot be, even if right now a month passes and the game is version 1.5, then the saves from 1.2 will all plow exactly. It's only on pirates that there are jambs with saves, because there cracks are changed after patches and because of this, saves fly off.

M
MassChester87 13.10.22

DielGood
Everything works, no problems.

p
punck 13.10.22

Mr.Nobody....
they change the cracks There is no protection in this game, in fact everyone plays the license, even the torrent.
Z.Y. except for me.

r
rkw 13.10.22

Hello please advise. I have problems with transferring saves from the Witcher 2. When starting a new company, I press "transfer save from the Witcher 2" there are saves, the game sees them perfectly, but when I try to select the right one, nothing happens. Has anyone had a similar problem?

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

punck
I know that there is no protection in this game, I meant pirates in general.

P
PashaMidnight 13.10.22

Yesterday I set 1.3, played, then rolled back to 1.2, saving from 1.3 does not work. Those. if the patch is higher in version - everything is ok, if lower (suddenly did not like it and decided to roll back) - they will not work. PS: after downgrading to 1.2 and trying to return 1.3, 1.3 does not roll back, the game is already updated (pirated)

B
Barakuda720 13.10.22

PashaMidnight I have the same problem, I don't know what to do

E
Evil Prepad 13.10.22

rkw
I had this problem, installing patch 1.4 helped