3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mangas 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Gwen - Need Help (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. In the prologue, I met a chela in a tavern who teaches how to play gwen. At first, the game seemed boring to me, so I ran about my witcher business. After completing all the quests in the White Garden, I decide to play once or twice. Oddly enough, this pepper was no longer in the tavern. Then I bought all the cards from the barmaid and went to Vizima according to the story. There in the palace I came across a gwen player (my first opponent in this game). And how can I win against him when he already has all the cards of level 4-10 (including weather and special ones), and I have a maximum of 1-6 levels of cards? No matter how I tried to skip moves - all to no avail ... This is not poker, after all (although it's a pity!) ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
separ 13.10.22

this type is a quest one - you can win a quest card from him, collect a full deck there or something like that, just forget it for now - you will make more peppy cards in the course of the game, especially pay attention to the gold ones, and you will blow this baby nilf without any problems - just come back later if you need a map quest

S
Spartanez_86 13.10.22

Mangas
Well, gwent is not an easy game, here you need to think over the moves with the cards issued in advance, I often lost a round to keep the cards on the trail and win back, sometimes it helps, sometimes you have to go for broke, the opponents will be stronger and stronger. Therefore, I advise you to run around the taverns and collect cards, collect the strongest of 22 (for me it’s better than all the cards in the deck and it’s not known what a strong or weak card will fall out) the rest are discarded.

M
Mangas 13.10.22

(c) "He is it, Mikhalych!" And then I already thought that if the first player I came across had such cards, then they would be even cooler! ;) Thanks for the answers!