3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
separ 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Question to the lore experts of Master Sapkowski (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, this is a question - I have been reading books for a very long time, I think that I have not read everything from the cycle, but now I still don’t understand - Ciri is the daughter of Pavetta and Yozha - why in the game they say that she is the daughter of Emhyr - after all, in the books her emperor in order to take in the bride looking for? Enlighten, please, whoever can - and I’ll ask again without stupid trolling - just interesting))))
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiercestLeek02 13.10.22

Yozh - this is Emhyr.

F
FiercestLeek02 13.10.22

Emhyr var Emreis Deithwen Addan yn Karn aep Morvudd (Emhyr var Emreis Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd - White Flame Dancing on the Mounds of Enemies) - Emperor of Nilfgaard, son of Fergus var Emreis, ex-husband of Princess Cintra Pavetta, father of Cirilla Fiona Helen Riannon.
(WIKI)

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

Separ
Read Lady of the Lake, you will discover many new things.

M
Mad_est 13.10.22

Separ
Because Yozh, aka Dani - This is Emhyr. Geralt disenchanted him from the curse a long time ago.

F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

During the reign of his father in Nilfgaard, he was bewitched (for the purpose of blackmailing and torturing his father) He learned how to remove the curse - something related to marriage, for this he lured Pavetta, later staged his death and fled to Nilfgaard where, with the help of faithful people arranged a bloodbath for the rebels, regained power and later went to war to the north, the attack on Cintra carried not only the strategic importance of seizing the state, but also the return of his daughter Cyril, he sent Cahir for her, I think you remember him from books.

s
separ 13.10.22

I didn’t know .... thanks ... I think it’s worth re-reading the master from the Internet - they stole all my books)))) Now I was looking for and I didn’t find the Blood of the edfs and the Tower of the Swallow too - for the rummaging guys in these Internet forums - please - you can in WIKI stir up the bibliography of the master - that is, in what order should the books be read?

s
separ 13.10.22

and he killed Pavetta with a spice? to cut off from Calanthe to Nilfgard?

F
FiercestLeek02 13.10.22

Separ
"Last Wish"
"Sword of Destiny"
"Blood of Elves"
"Hour of Contempt"
"Baptism of Fire"
"Tower of the Swallow"
"Lady of the Lake"
"Season of Storms"

s
separ 13.10.22

FiercestLeek02
not all books.....

B
Batareikin 13.10.22

FiercestLeek02
forgot about the wedding)

F
FiercestLeek02 13.10.22

Separ Uh-
huh, fixed it.

s
separ 13.10.22

and now syapki) - only I didn’t ask for that - I said that you, rummaging around on the Internet, would create a Temko on the Witcher Wikipedia, which books you need to read in order)
I think it will be in demand

B
Batareikin 13.10.22

Separ
usually download the entire series, while, as a rule, all books go in order

F
FiercestLeek02 13.10.22

Separ
In the LAN threw a link.

s
separ 13.10.22

thanks a lot