3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak119 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Secrets (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

what kind of secret is this with three levers at the beginning of the game, how to get through it?
36 Comments
Sort by:
H
HudoBedno 13.10.22

I'm interested too! They then slowly return back to their original position.

p
prick1e 13.10.22

you press in the correct combination, the cabinet drives off, behind it lies the enigma code

H
HudoBedno 13.10.22

I have such a combination that opened the closet: the first, third, second lever in turn.

R
Refresh2002 13.10.22

In the first chapter, there is another secret somewhere closer to the end of the level in the room where there is a large painting, statues of knights with swords and several smaller paintings (there is also a spiral staircase to the second floor). You need to turn the sword near the statue under the big painting and a secret passage will open , at the end of which we will get into a room with an officer, where there is still something like a part of the enigma code or something else (I don’t remember exactly)

E
Escobar777 13.10.22

Guys, there, after the secret with 3 levers, when you turn off the 2 anti-aircraft guns on the map, the question mark is on, I go into that corridor and it’s empty there, what should I do? what would a poll find?

R
Refresh2002 13.10.22

Eskobar777
If I'm not mistaken there between the boxes at the exit to the anti-aircraft gun, either the documents are lying, or gold

A
Ayzek Azimov 13.10.22

On the train to Berlin, is it really possible to spin with Anya in a compartment, or am I so lucky with the pictures?

P
Pomu4 13.10.22

Ayzek Azimov Why
didn't you have a bed scene in the compartment?

A
Ayzek Azimov 13.10.22

Pomu4
So it was,
but in the videos of the dismantler there he grabs a gun

r
rtyjy 13.10.22

what does the enigma code give

E
Escobar777 13.10.22

The guys are where the grandfather is lucky in the trunk, when 2 big robots climb out. Is there a sign on the map? and a bunker on the right. all clambered and did not understand how to climb into it?

T
TTG 13.10.22

Eskobar777 Work as
a cutter.

E
Escobar777 13.10.22

I haven't had it yet ;)

T
TTG 13.10.22

I forgot the moment. There are guns hanging there, which are also capable of destroying thin metal.

M
Motherland lover 13.10.22

Has anyone got the codes?

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 13.10.22

on the wall from the entrance to the left is written 1 3 2

b
bloomm 13.10.22

Ayzek Azimov
The game has 2 different stories for White and Fergus, depending on who you choose in the skull crematorium. And the endings of the game, respectively, are also 2

M
Mazafaka2270 13.10.22

in the chapter "Asylum" in the building itself there is a secret, such as a closed ventilation grill. How to get there?

g
gloccc 13.10.22

bloomm
The game has one ending

s
saa0891 13.10.22

gloccc

in the chapter "Asylum" in the building itself there is a secret, such as a closed ventilation grill. How to get there?

To the left is a staircase, there is a crack in it, shoot through it at the castle.