3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Duration of the game (beware, spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Let's talk about the length of the game. How big is the world, how long can you play the game, etc.
I’ve been playing since the moment it was released, and it feels like I’ve gone through 10 percent of the game, it’s so huge. According to the plot, I seem to have advanced quite far, I’ve reached kaer morhen, and I’ve completed enough side quests, but they’re still FUCKED! There’s more on the map full of interesting places, in skellige I almost didn’t do anything at all. In general, the game is really huge, compared to parts 1 and 2, it’s just a breakthrough, and the tasks are an order of magnitude more interesting.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 13.10.22

Yep, that's cool)

n
nominal 13.10.22

Played 28 hours from the release, reached Novigrad))

i
ilya1iz2 13.10.22

It's been played since the release, at the moment it's 102 hours, the whole plot has been completed, and all the side effects. Is it only on the skeleton? collect everything, like 102 left. Everything else has been researched =)

D
Dimos88 13.10.22

Played 36 hours, mostly doing side missions and running around interesting places, got to Novigrad, did a quest with Merigold, and one side shoot Lambert.

D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22

Ilya11
How so? I have 50 hours, and still a hell of a lot of side effects. Did you definitely complete all the quests?

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

I have been playing since 2 am on the 19th, an average of 12-14 hours a day, only I got to the islands ...

D
Destroyer_26 13.10.22

Anzhelika04
Did you complete all side quests in no man's land and Novigrad?

i
ilya1iz2 13.10.22

Destroyer_26
Yes, after the storyline from the quests, I still have to build a deck for gwent, 3 quests to search for improvements for the griffin, and that's it. And of course, there are 100-110 question marks on the skeleton.

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

Destroyer_26
I do everything I can find.

K
Kira5678 13.10.22

The question is) they gave the main quest "brothers in arms", so I want to know this already towards the end of the game or will I go through for a long time? At what stage am I right now :)