3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlCarrion 21.11.19 03:32 am

The dealer asks for the second time to bring him someone strong (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

The second time he asked him to give him someone strong. As I understand it is a crying giant from the temple of Sempo, but I have no idea where to find white and red flowers for him. Any ideas?
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
NedmeS 21.11.19

Solenostemon to bring him a red-white flower, which is located on the cliff near the bridge (there is still a lot of dolls), where you fight with a knight.

L
Lelik Bobik 21.11.19

BlCarrion
Actually he needs to bring white instead of red and white, he is about to say it, but and red-and-white enough (I brought both). Look flowers have after a second fire — "Shugendo", there is walking along the cliffs you'll find the first red-and-white, and later just white.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

Gave him white (he tells him) and he asked me to take him somewhere. This prosthesis is found, but not yet yuzal. Where he move after that?

B
BlCarrion 21.11.19

Lelik Bobik
How to kidnap him then? To deliver to the dealer

UPD:
Understood, just needed to usnot fan

UPD2:
Or not... He disappeared after the use of a fan, but I don't know how it is now to call to the dealer

L
Lelik Bobik 21.11.19

BlCarrion
I still have not been reached.

T
TXOMTPSTL 21.11.19

BlCarrion
It will appear in the Halls of darkness.

B
BlCarrion 21.11.19

TXOMTPSTL
Thank you, and it's quest to carry on? Or he's still there?

T
TXOMTPSTL 21.11.19

I couldn't move. I suspect that this is the end.

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

And that first time should do? He asks to know something.

M
MrShiro20 21.11.19

NightHawkreal
you need to overhear a conversation where they will tell the soldiers what they need salt

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

MrShiro20
Where are those soldiers in the castle?

M
MrShiro20 21.11.19

NightHawkreal
can't remember but it seems they are either in the castle or where was the boss on the horse somewhere between these locations

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

MrShiro20
Thank you, there will be fumbled.

T
TXOMTPSTL 21.11.19

NightHawkreal
They in the castle Asini on the bridge at the pond.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

Well, to eavesdrop about the salt is the end? Either need to find someone big for the merchant?

B
Bloodseeker 21.11.19

callmegod
Find guardian need for a trader is supposedly near the end, then after the attack of the Ministry to meet them in the same place and it will be the end of the chain quest.

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

TXOMTPSTL
Is if from the entrance, then where?

B
BlCarrion 21.11.19

TXOMTPSTL
And who then the dealer asks you to find a second time?

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

And I found, just didn't go into this part of the castle, from sinobi ran inside.

N
NecroTV 21.11.19

callmegod
bull will move further along the lock , go down the temple if he won Assina, there will be a key point, and that çelik will thank and give mango (this itself,of course)