3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iwerslexx 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Cornflower with chemicals (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I recently rewatched the first trailer and thought about the moment with the corn grower spraying chemicals over the vineyards.

I completed the game by almost 100%, but I have not seen such a mission, although it may not be a mission, but I would still like to find such a corncob, if there is one of course (;
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 13.10.22

In GTA Online, only this feature works, sort of... Alas. Maybe a mod will be made soon so that in a single game such an opportunity appears)

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

iwerslexx
Is there no such mission for Trevor? Back in 2013, it took place, x3, in my opinion there was something like that. I remember, you just stand the time, how much to fly and press the button. This is probably not in the main plot, but as an additional mission, on his airstrip.

i
iwerslexx 13.10.22

XBoy360
Apparently they didn’t bring it to the PC) I didn’t see such a mission there.
There is only a smuggling plane, where you have to drop weapons in a certain area or bombs (;

D
DoxLoPox48 13.10.22

XBoy360
bombs should be dropped there, not chemicals

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

DoxLoPox48
iwerslexx
Wasn't there such a thing in SA? Well, I just remember that you measure the distance and fly to spray everything.

i
iwerslexx 13.10.22

XBoy360
I don't remember this.

D
DEN41k-01 13.10.22

iwerslexx
I don’t know about the mission, but there was such a feature in sa

D
DoxLoPox48 13.10.22

XBoy360
In sa there was a corn grower who sprayed something. The PC version has a maize. Literally today I played and saw how a cornflower was flying over the vineyard, supposedly spraying something, but the plume did not reach for it. He himself flew on a cornfield, he does not seem to spray anything.
In general, a lot of things were cut in the PC version. On Sonya, I could crash into a bot and its wheel flew off, there is no such thing in the RS

S
Supra NH1 13.10.22

On Sonya, I could crash into a bot and the wheel flew off, in the RS there is no such
bad look)

E
Ekzalt McDixon 13.10.22

Chemicals are sprayed online, not on single.