3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
podokonnik 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Skill colors (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There are four types of skills in the game: red, blue, green and yellow/gold. However, there are only three types of mutagens for these skills, that is, gold without mutagens.
Perhaps there are golden mutogens in the game that I could not find? Who found, confess. And it’s strange somehow, three types of skills can be strengthened with the same color mutagens, but the golden one can’t.
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 13.10.22

read the tips from the developers, they again created a stupid topic "How to increase the weight of the bag."

p
podokonnik 13.10.22

The hints are weird. Was reading. It talks about indefinite skills. It should be understood that they are different. But in the game they are united by one color. A whole block of skills of the same color and without a single-color mutagen. That's why I asked if the localizers suddenly messed up with the translation.
That's what the forum is for, to communicate, share opinions, ask questions as well. Who does not like "stupid" questions, he just passes by. What else for capricious claims, such as "got tired of asking ..." Got it? Well, dump it where they don’t get it. What are the problems? Few are sad.