3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 13.10.22 05:35 pm

The Complete Card Collection (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, in this task, buying cards from merchants is considered replenishment of the collection, or do you need to beat 197 players and win a special card from each? if I'm not mistaken, 197 cards are needed for the collection
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 13.10.22

Sadness is a disaster with cards, I didn’t win a card from that fat baron, and now he’s gone and the task has failed because of him. Some kind of side, of course, does not play a role, but it’s still better to play with everyone at once if you want all the cards. I buy from every merchant if I see them for sale.

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

R_D_V
I won the baron, he told me about 4 more players. By the way, he gives a cool card, an archer that is not affected by the weather and 1 card is played from the end

d
drag-fire 13.10.22

Buying cards is considered, but there are some cards that you can only win, so they give quests.

a
anti_Alien 13.10.22

Just beating merchants in different villages, cities, cards are given.

T
TERMOGLYK 13.10.22

Is it possible to turn off this fucking gwent in the game as a thread ??? Really complete nonsense!

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Gnev999
Just don't play it, no one is forcing you

T
TERMOGLYK 13.10.22

Straik29a
There, they come across with him ... And it's very infuriating

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Gnev999
do not do these)

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

Yes, gwent is a cool topic, just mess around with it, you need a good card to win, otherwise there’s no way

A
AltoLiar23 13.10.22

Alexander5050
in general, you can cheat) just take and set the weather that is unfavorable to you and then when the enemy passes you cancel the sun) well, or use morale on the last move

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

FLYING DETCHMAN
oh) thanks, I'll take it into account)

A
AltoLiar23 13.10.22

Alexander5050
if you don't want to play 3 rounds, you can make it a draw, or else good logic - you throw a powerful spy to the enemy on the battlefield either when he has already folded but you win or when you have weather that will lower him to zero)

M
Manhunt1908 13.10.22

The game is cool, but it seemed very complicated. Well, more precisely, you just need to look for good cards, but in scrap. The only occupation that in the 3rd part is not a desire to do. Therefore, you just have to ignore this quest.

S
Searcher13 13.10.22

These cards are a total rip-off. the baron's deck is smaller than mine. Naturally, he has more chances to get a normal card, but I have to whisper to throw up to 22.

T
Tokha Ivanchuk 13.10.22

Straik29a
here is Vasya, then the map is Yen, don’t you know?))

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Tokha Ivanchuk
I don't remember, maybe)

S
Succulentus 13.10.22

R_D_V
if we are talking about the red baron, then there you can return to his castle and find the card and the name of the next player in his room. There is even a quest about it.

J
Judicator 13.10.22

after the death of the baron, you will find the map in a box on the table in his room - look for it with your intuition.
and so the gwent is not interesting just do.
I would like to play cards - I would play hearthstone. and here I cut monsters and went to explore the world. So I don’t see the point in fooling around collecting 200 cards.

E
EvilSeph4 13.10.22

Okay, I’ve lost a separate topic, I’ll write here. Where can I get Geralt’s card? The card guide says that I win from Thaler on the Old Comrades quest, but I ended it after defeating Lambert. What should I do?

M
Morgan_Katarn 13.10.22

EvilSeph4
By the way, where can I find Lambert? Geralt won against Thaler, but on Lambert the marker is on the nearest road sign, xs where to look for it