3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Does stealing affect anything in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Comrades, can you tell me something like this? In the game, in some villages, Geralt is treated normally, in others very respectfully, or they spit at his feet. In one village, children were playing in front of one house, the girl also said that her eyes were like those of a kitten, she robbed this house (he stole a doll in one of the boxes), leaving it, I pass near this girl, and she cries and says that someone stole from her doll. This is where I thought, in the game I rob almost every house, maybe because of this part of the villages can not stand me? Or maybe it affects something else?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

if the guards see them, they kick on the fifth number and take away a tidy sum

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Well, at first they will give you a warning, for the second time they will kick you.

Q
Qellforine 13.10.22

The fact that they kick is not scary. But they take exactly half of the money. I flew into 6 pieces because of my own stupidity.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

Qellforine
can always load a save

Q
Qellforine 13.10.22

anthropolog13
I have my own quirks of passing such games) And one of them is the refusal to use saves, I load only after death and only the last save. Personally, it’s much more interesting for me to play this way, you get more imbued with the game.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

Pavel0198 is
warned when you climb into a box / chest and inspect it, and when you have already taken something, they pile it on

J
Jxrfhbr 13.10.22

Clearly, thank you, so I will continue to rob old people, children and beggars :)
PS The fact that some of them have various things in their boxes, worth 1000 coins, just kills me.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Well, I don’t know, I climbed into a box with nilfs and took some garbage from there, they gave me a warning, climbed in a second time they got aggro, though I couldn’t run away, I clamped a nilf with a shield on the steps)) In short, he knows how this one works system, the main thing is not to climb in boxes when guarding)