3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadD_GoBlin 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Help please (Five Nights at Freddy's)

I thought for a long time where it should be written, but nevertheless I decided to do it here, in the hope of helping.
The situation is as follows: As soon as this game came out, I liked it, but I didn’t play it (I don’t like to play such games (yes, there was such a small contradiction)) and therefore I began to “play” it on YouTube with comrade Kuplinov.
And it just so happened that my younger brother and sister (the first one will only go to the 1st grade, and the second one will finish the 2nd grade), due to the growing popularity of the game, also began to connect to the game (since my sister and I have a common Google account, she is without my Veda got the hang of it for me to download demos of the entire trilogy, and play with my brother on a tablet, or watch a bunch of videos in the same Tube).
Of course, I understand that they like it, but something began to tell me, and sometimes directly point my finger at me, that they should be removed from this game ... because I think that this is too much for them. But for all my attempts, they go to complain to my mother, who ... to put it mildly, looks at this whole thing through her fingers ... And when they complain, she starts to put pressure on me in style - you don’t want to let the children play - that’s all, the children don’t come to him, he’s still that greedy ... Well, everything like that ... Naturally, I don’t like this, and, with a creak, I let them play ...
So, in principle, I told everything .. I hope for your help, maybe with your help it will be possible to do something at least somehow ... Thank you for understanding ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sashohek 13.10.22

I don't know if your problem has been solved or not, but I can help. Please let me know if the problem is solved or not?

D
DeadD_GoBlin 13.10.22

Sashohek
no, not resolved.

S
Sashohek 13.10.22

AATOXA
It's hard for you, try to explain to them (or mom) about the presence of the age category (1 option);
Option 2 - lie (for example, that the game does not start. I will give you a special broken APK file that gives an error when starting).
There are more ideas, but try these first.

D
DeadD_GoBlin 13.10.22

Sashohek
Thank you, but now the file is unnecessary. They don't play it anymore. But they still continue to watch video-photos on the game on the Internet, and to sculpt from plasticine and draw comics with pictures ... As for explanations ... Mother does not break through, dismisses the fact that I, they say, showed it to them myself, and now I'm disentangling .. Although nothing of the kind - as I said, they got this from their classmates ... There is no point in explaining this trifle - they will listen, listen, and then again they are taken for their own. I tried already...

S
Sashohek 13.10.22

AATOXA Do
you think something else might attract them? At worst, show them Batman: Arkham City or some other game, try to describe it well to your brother (or sister). It seems to me, but they will like something. If this does not work, then we will think further ....

D
DeadD_GoBlin 13.10.22

Sashohek
to change their interest from one game to another - did I understand you correctly? hmm ... you can try ... thanks for the advice, I'll let you know the results later)