3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 13.09.19 02:05 am

Porting games to PC

Actually I don't know why I create the topic, and is likely to remove, but will have to do. The point is that I have salsa for a quality port games from the Dreamcast/PlayStation/PlayStation 2 to PC. And Yes - using emulators. But with fine tuning, good performance, great management, easy launching (normal game Ahiska) quality Repack and menu. In other words, from a normal port in General can not be distinguished.

Already very efficiently ported:

Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident: Evil Direct's Cut (Dual Shock Edition) graphics through the settings I improved three times
Haunting Ground is generally happiness. Game 2005 year srednenko laptop 2009 year with my settings flying with good graphics and without lag. Although this game I'm still testing, but today she came from.

I've even trainers under the first two games managed to write.

In General, create a thread because maybe someone need it? While my goal is to port all of the best and most original horror games consoles (all of which interest me, at least). Join the masterpieces, so to speak.

In General, if someone interested in this project, you can unsubscribe. One particular illegal immigrant in this, because the maximum that I apply from the point of view of the law is a piece of raw code is not running on the PC. And the fact that emulyator manages this piece of code to recognize this is a claim not to me but to the Creator. They have legal sites, you are welcome.

Oh, knowing our majarov is ready and remove topics, and ban. There is no forum place for creativity. :( In the main game and the forums too with this Suva useless. Well, okay.

Screenshots:

Resident Evil 1 (comparative screenshot quality):

СпойлерResident Evil: Director's Cut PC original

Resident Evil: Director's Cut (Dual Shock Version) -PlayStation, not the original; significantly improved graphics-

Resident Evil: Code Veronica:

Spoiler

Autorun (when you receive the insert drive)

Launcher (your default launcher when you start the game)

Setup (installation)

The game

65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 13.09.19

subject let the hanging

B
BARONSSS 13.09.19

A very good topic. If that, write on soap, can help than I can. Good luck to you I wish you sincerely! :)

S
Screw It 13.09.19

Sima4

Oh, such kindness, I will develop the theme. Lay out screenshots of the projects. What if I put the port of the first Resident with improved graphics on filero? Or Veronica? Out port of the first Silent redistribute is legal, and though henna.

POLANSKI

If you have experience, need a short guide how to get the maximum performance out of pcsx2. Version 0.9.9. Though while it's not a problem, but useful.

-----------------

Now I will screenshots.

E
E3 Game 13.09.19

And where there is the terminator with his ЛЕСОПИЛКойXD

S
Sima4 13.09.19

Wasilewsky
the author asks you not to carry. Let them acquire posts (on topic, of course), but we'll see

S
Sima4 13.09.19

okau

B
BARONSSS 13.09.19

One of the few topics on PG which are really interesting!

S
Screw It 13.09.19

Sima4

I ask you not to move because they are afraid it will delete. If not removed, then the main is probably better. And to rename, and place as sleduet if you leave. But all this later. Now I can prove that I do not drive a Blizzard. :) Make screenshots, soon will flood the game (links under the spoiler). There will be seen.

With the screen just have patience, I need all the important moments to capture. And Windows and launcher, and installation, and game. Now they do.

P. S. T. K. releases I'm going to do an international (for the torrent as I get to it), I have them in English. I think you will understand, is not a Chinese puzzle.

O
Ozon58 13.09.19

Screw It
And God of War can portanut?

S
Strelok43 13.09.19

Make port on Uncharted 3. I'm serious, by the way.

S
Screw It 13.09.19

ozon58 [Bad Boys]

Portanut-they can, and that is no lag, it's doubtful. But who knows. It is necessary to look. I would still ongoing projects to finish.

D
Deus66 13.09.19

Very interesting =)

Screw It

Then, if you have the time and desire, you can porterhouse to PC game Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast c'a? I think there will be people who will want to play it. Long time I want to play it, but the console has not live long, and on the emulators I have, sonic stubbornly refuses to work.

S
STALKER OF FREEDOM 13.09.19

Fellow author, make a port of GTA: Liberty City Stories.
If something will write to the PM.

S
Screw It 13.09.19

Deus66

With Drimkasta? Yeah, I think easily. Working with him the easiest.

First screenshots in the first post. Don't forget to watch and comment. In the Veronica I show you how I formley their projects.

E
E3 Game 13.09.19

duck those games already have everything on the PC through the emulsion, you can safely DIN)
author cheto you are persecuting!

S
Screw It 13.09.19

E3 Game

Well, it is clear that there is. Just my releases, allows to avoid crap, waste of time for configuration, dances with a tambourine and generally they are nice and well decorated. To bother with the emulsion, a few will. And install pre-release, Yes.

In fact any port is only optimized the emulated console version. There's no mystery there.

Oh yeah, and bugs in these Emulex the shit. Why should one ePSXe, where all games under one configuration register. In my releases they don't all show up.

E
E3 Game 13.09.19

I seyychas through Shareman watching them there very дофигаXD

R
Russiaturisto1488 13.09.19

Respect those guys... the rest all you know, I think. Oh well, really respect.

D
Deus66 13.09.19

Screw It

Remembered one more game with drimkasta called Ooga Booga I'd love to see it in working condition for PC =) a Very good game, like sonic. And if it would be possible to configure the game for at least two with a keyboard and a gamepad, it would be all fine.

I hope you porterhouse these two games on PC. Well, Yes: good Luck porting games =)

S
Screw It 13.09.19

Deus66

Look, while I can't promise anything, because I'm terribly busy. Beta Haunting Ground seems ready. Yet with the average level of the Soaps for good performance, but the dialogue is no worse than the standard console version. And Phsycal to get used to the soap. :)
I was even tortured by a paranoia that the game is slow, but then looked YouTube - Curling the same. So the gameplay so smooth.

PS by the Way the main reason for releases to be trainers. When I write cheats under emulated games, you need to be sure that they will work. And one such version, the other so...