3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zeroo0 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Bug with mutagens in the upgrade menu. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I got a very unpleasant bug with mutagens, maybe someone noticed / encountered? Are there ways to fix it?
The bug is as follows: we put a mutagen, let's say + 7%. The power of signs grows from the standard + 6% to + 13%. We save the game, load the same save, open the upgrade menu and see that the mutagen remains in place, but the power of the signs has dropped to the standard + 6%. You have to re-throw the mutagen to make it work again. When loading, for example, fast travel, it is not reset.

13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BladDan 13.10.22

discard 3 ability points and the bonus will be higher

A
Artemko_one 13.10.22

Perhaps only shows that it is smaller, but in fact remains normal

Z
Zeroo0 13.10.22

Artemko_one
First of all, I started to check it, because I thought the same, but no, the damage from igni, for example, is lower than it should be.

X
XcomandosX 13.10.22

I recently discovered a useful bug with the Aard sign.

As you can see, it is not worth it in the slot, but at the same time it works in 2 modes as it should be.
That would be so muddy with all the abilities)

P
Porky Potamski 13.10.22

XcomandosX
And ​​? What is the usefulness of the "bug"? It is not clear on the screenshot what exactly the "bug" is.

X
XcomandosX 13.10.22

What is not clear

X
XcomandosX 13.10.22

In the frame, Aard and Aksy are highlighted, although only Aksy is stuck in the skill column, and Aard, in theory, should not work

i
isoon34 13.10.22

guys this is all garbage, I have the power of signs + 4k%
and I don’t have tea in my heart how this happened and how you can reset it ..

X
XcomandosX 13.10.22

Xs what to advise
Try to drink the elixir of resetting skill points and scatter it again, along the way, see the changes

n
nouriel 13.10.22

At first I had this, and then it began to show the norms.

A
Artemko_one 13.10.22

XcomandosX
my aard 2 was framed from the very beginning of the game, and still unexplored and circled

X
XcomandosX 13.10.22

I have 3 more skills from the green branch in the frame, but they, unlike aard, do not work

X
XcomandosX 13.10.22

In general, I wrote to that what can be done so that all the learned skills work, and not just those that are scattered over the slots.
it remains only to find out how)