3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arazish 13.10.22 05:35 pm

And what is your ending (Spoilers) (Saints Row: The Third)

My first one was good, but then it went bad, and the good ending was better and funnier

PS The
game took 5 hours, unfortunately short (...
39 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf_571 13.10.22

I bought it, I'm passing through ...
What will happen in the end?

j
jax1214 13.10.22

Wolf_571 Go ahead and find out for yourself

|
|SF|Elite 13.10.22

What will happen at the end?
What's the point of playing and going through the story if you already know what's at the end???

G
Gaijin456 13.10.22

For example, I passed with a good ending, the second time I was not willing, but there is an interest in knowing the bad ending ...
PS I wonder how you determine which is bad and which is good ...?

M
MORSOV 13.10.22

At first I went bad, then good, so that all the "brothers" remained open.

d
djoysticks 13.10.22

http://cdblack.ru/

J
Jekobah 13.10.22

In my opinion, the "bad" ending is the most correct. Both in terms of gameplay and plot. And the very, very end of this ending was painfully pleased and amused. What can not be said about the "good" ending.

o
oldman| 13.10.22

ygamy47
well, I think a good one is where you save women from your gang, although the bad ending would not be bad if it were not for the death of your gang members

V
ViktorKaktus 13.10.22

Chose to save Viola. How it was even possible to choose to kill Killbane, I don't understand.
I watched the 2nd ending on YouTube. 1st is 100 times better.

S
Stuck in a cycle 13.10.22

In order to leave all the partners, I first went through a bad ending, then a good one. But a bad one for me is so much better.

T
TML 13.10.22

First I went through the good ending (saving Shaundi, Viola and the mayor), and then the bad ending (killing Killbane)

B
Bansheevod 13.10.22

passed both, because there is a chance after passing one of them ... and personally I prefer salvation))) although I did it in the 2nd case, it seemed to me more fun, and the massacre on the spaceship is pretty dull .. the game is super ! :D

A
AplustZ 13.10.22

Both interesting endings, by the way, the wiki writes that salvation is the true ending, and with the killbein it is an alternative one.

D
Dimac0_0 13.10.22

PPC I don't understand why do 2 endings if there is Shaundi in the fourth part???

P
Predator Killer 13.10.22

I liked the ending of the murder of killbein more, Everything is done more coolly there, and morality is supposedly without victims there is no victory, everything comes seriously Daedalus, y.g. goes to bring down everyone, kills Cyrus and flies away. Then he declares the city his own. Well, it's better than fighting on Mars in the movie.

P
Philip Toper 13.10.22

I feel a little sorry for Shaundi and Viola.((((But the bad ending is better. It's so nice to kill that bitch **.and then also Cyrus + blow up the Daedalus.

s
slocreeper 13.10.22

Laslaga

E
Egoriio 13.10.22

I went through both and I’m fine because I can go through 2 endings and Shaundi will be alive and Viola.

F
Fat Vladimir 13.10.22

Both are good