3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha-brest 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Some house textures turned white after crash (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is this. Like many, the FPS sags, and I decided to twist the video on the laptop. While testing in the game itself, there was a crash. After starting the game, some (not all) house textures turned white. But fps, dog, increased. Reinstalling the drivers and the game itself did not help. Vidyuha nvidia gt 640m did not seem to get burned, the temperature is normal. I haven't noticed anything similar in other games (Atila, X-COM). As a result, I came to the conclusion that some scalable textures fell. You can play, it doesn’t interfere much, as if at home in hoarfrost, but you yourself understand, you want to fix it.

3 Comments
Sort by:
p
pasha-brest 13.10.22

I'll do it closer now. Yes, and on the latter, you can compare the two extreme houses and the middle one. They seem to be in hoarfrost, but they should be like in the middle.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

I have never seen such nice garbage in my life, I have seen violet-pink textures, yellow green vkhashny and just white, but just so that I don’t see frost

p
pasha-brest 13.10.22

Yeah, as if they were painted with worn-out white paint, like in Lermontov's black-and-white fairy tale about shoes. The only thing missing is sour cream and flying dumplings)))