3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 13.10.22 05:35 pm

annoying that it outgrew all quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I like to go through everything carefully
, in general, and it turned out that I finished the chain in velen, completed all the quests there and killed all the witcher orders
, as a result, I became lvl 14 and came to novigrad for the next plot
, and what I see is that they give me lvl 7 quests, for which I don’t get I have no experience or interest in killing weak monsters
, there are a lot of other quests from 12 to 25 lvl, but if I start going through them, I’ll level up even higher
and the recommended lvl on skellige is 16

. that's all, it was necessary to increase the lvl of the plots or make them not tied to the level so that the mobs spawn in them +/- your lvl
14 Comments
Sort by:
r
rockandrolllove 13.10.22

LaserDeath
Actually, at lvl 10 you already need to go to Novigrad! To pass evenly, you need to complete tasks of your level, then everything turns out almost evenly!

s
swiffy 13.10.22

exactly (

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

LaserDeath
And if the difficulty is to spin the penultimate one? Will there be a difficulty effect?

w
warsnake 13.10.22

NorthernSky
Last put if you need a challenge.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

LaserDeath
And you simply can’t physically pass quest 25 at 14, mobs are taken out from the 1st hit, but you need under 1000u, or you are a cheater, or you play easy, which in this case is surprising and call something ill-conceived, play at the level " To death", you will be like in a corridor jester, wherever you go, it's early everywhere, everywhere they kill.
Z. And if all this is not so, I wonder how in Velen, at level 14, you completed the quest with the head-eye, when it is 35, if not with the help of a trainer (well, or on a low difficulty, I didn’t play it, maybe there everyone falls with one hit, regardless of the level), and you also complain about something

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

Difficulty up to lethal

p
prickly_81 13.10.22

Laser
Death

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Heinrich Wien
Yes, they promised during the week, special for you

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

I play on "plot and fights". I don't use any trainers. Of course, I did not do quests for 25 lvl.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Heinrich Wiehn
end of 2015 and first quarter of 2016

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

LaserDeath
So long to release DLS?

0v3rfl0w 13.10.22

Heinrich Wien
And how many hours did you play? Interrupted for sleep? Such nonsense to read ....

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Heinrich Wien
, well, it’s written in the add-on kit for 999 rubles on GOG,
I wanted to buy them today, but then I didn’t read the release dates for these updates there))

it’s funny that you can buy them today
and they will be released only in six months :)

F
FizzyBubblech 13.10.22

What's the difference) The quests are already chic even if overleveling is even sometimes difficult. So I accidentally hit the 20th level nest of level 10 nakers. I died 2 times in it because they attacked me at 10 and beat my face))