3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Most Hated Coveant (Dark Souls 2)

Which coveant do you dislike the most? I hate ringers, they burst in 2 or 3 at a time, I decided to take revenge on them at the moment, and only there I hang around, call on the glenkour or the one who leaves the sign, and extinguish them))) I have already collected 89 fragments of titanium) quite the same profitable business) And who do you not love.
27 Comments
Sort by:
l
leon300696 13.10.22

You, Ssyklo with the bot.

O
OlegAttor1966 13.10.22

In vain you drive like that, it is not known how you will behave in a life situation, a person plays as he wants / likes, as they say, everyone jerks off as he wants ....

A
AT_Sagor 13.10.22

It's not about the covenants, it's about the players behind them. The same ringers, there are completely different personalities: from the last scum who do not shun cheating or meet your victims in a company of two or three players (for me, such a greeting is not far from cheating, but the game provides for this, so you have to put up with such brawls) to those who meet you head-on in a clean duel one on one.

K
KV27 13.10.22

at_sagor
+100

g
gold man 13.10.22

Covenants like bell ringers or rats, by definition, do not imply honest PVP, so what kind of morality are we talking about. Everyone does what they think is right - attacks with a group of the host, conducts a fair duel or summons phantoms. I myself was in the same ringers on both sides of the barricades, and in terms of ethics. Everything is allowed, that is not forbidden. And only one thing is forbidden - cheats and disconnections, for which they are punished.

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

at_sagor
Basically it happens, I go into that location, and first one breaks in, after 20 seconds the second, and sometimes the third one at once, and there has never been something attacked in turn, everyone immediately flies at once, it’s good if someone is on help will pass away, and so against three it already needs magic, the wrath of the gods, or a storm of house, there is a storm of house, but it’s not always possible to use it, but if it works out, he will calmly take two ..
PS I have never met cheaters, there seems to be anti-cheat, and if you succeed, you will soon get a ban.

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

ExteZII
The coolest bloody covenant! all the way on it! I crush everyone!

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

Gold-man
Yes, well, it’s like rats one at a time, and it’s you who get into their world (It seems so.

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

Foxtrot banshi
I am also in it now, I want a house ball or somehow I don’t remember exactly, but there you need 500 wins in the arena for this, and each defeat takes a victory point, it’s sad, but I’ve already pumped to the maximum at the solar, and received a spear of light, but before it I swing and swing)

g
gold man 13.10.22

ExteZII
But in rats, mobs also help the host with traps. You can't call such a duel a fight.
And at the expense of ringers - you can call on the NPC, whose sign is under the bridge. And in general, ringers are simple guys. It's low-lvl, run the game with a ring of mercy, collect top loot, carve weapons and that's it. You can unwind 3 at a time.

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

So now I'm unwinding, without any problems I don't know where to put the fragments of titanium)
leon300696
Am I sick with the bot? I’m sure you play pirates at all, and you don’t even know what it’s about. I call him when more than one bursts in, and there are three of them bursting in, so who the hell are you, you rat without show off, get out of here ....

K
KV27 13.10.22

Gold-man
If the "Rats" have an adequate host, then it will provide an opportunity to deal with the "bots" and only then a duel. In my opinion, honest PVP can be in any covenant, it all depends again on the "psychological component of the opponents", if possible to put it that way.

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

Belros
That's right, a blue spirit somehow burst into me, and I also called a red phantom, so the blue one was waiting for one of us to win, I won, and then I lost to the blue one) This is how it should be, but here's what all at the same time is bullshit.

l
leon300696 13.10.22

ExteZII
Don't burn like that. As for me, I was wrong. I just misunderstood you. You didn't say you call bots when MORE THAN ONE invades. I play on a license and have the 3rd rank of the blood covenant. When invading the bell tower, I always honestly wait until they fight 1 on 1 ALWAYS. I let the owner heal ONLY after the battle. I look to not heal in time. However, half of those whom I invade run at me along with the bot, and I am ONE. I thought you were one of those, if not, I'm sorry. Are you saying you're taking revenge? May I know how and why? Calculated by IP and hack steam? I don't think. You're just like they do other players, honest players. This is the only way to "revenge".

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

leon300696
No, I fight without a bot, forgive me too, but I have such a revenge, I always rummage around and kill them, or leave signs of calls, or burst in with a red phantom, (I don’t kill the owner if he doesn’t attack) they ruined me very much game, I tried several times to reach the boss, but alas, they invaded and there were no options, and the bot is stupid, but it has a lot of hp. It’s just that they killed me many times, I immediately went there after the forest, practically not pumped, and they were a crowd, okay, at least one at a time, well, there are pluses, now I have a lot of titanium fragments, I don’t know what to do with them.

A
AT_Sagor 13.10.22

leon300696 I
remember the names of the characters of especially harmful individuals; further, if you have to face them, I don’t stand on ceremony, and it’s better not to expect help from me. And in general, what else is such a revenge? It's all kind of infantile to pout at the players because they took advantage of the game in such an insulting way to another.

l
leon300696 13.10.22

at_sagor
I agree. Everyone plays how they like. If someone takes pleasure in defeating enemies calling for help 2-3 phantoms - for God's sake. Invading intervening in someone else's pvp win - please. I don't have bombs. The forces were not equal. Bombs when I lose in a fair fight. I myself do not feel pleasure playing wolf-like with wolves. But honestly defeating healers and genkers is a real thrill!
ExteZII
Do you know that bosses can be completed offline? It is possible, in the event of an invasion of 2x-3x, to pull the cord stupidly without masochism. In this case, this is normal.

s
s1ash3r 13.10.22

leon300696
can you see the screen of rank 3 in the bean?

_
_TEZ_ 13.10.22

leon300696
So they are punished for this.

l
leon300696 13.10.22

s1ash3r
To be honest, I have the 3rd rank on the old version. Unfortunately, there is no screen as well as the oldest version. There is a screen with 2 illusory rings =) To restore it for the sake of the screen, I broke. On the new version so far the 2nd rank. There is no time for DS2. The session is close to her mother. However, I got the 2nd rank in 2 days. I also download ringers in parallel. Close to rank 3. If you want to check me out - add me. After the session (maybe earlier) I will finish the ranks and there will be screenshots.
ExteZII
Yes, there are rumors that the intrusion connection with the red eye deteriorates if the cord is pulled frequently. That was exactly what happened in the first part. It's not really critical, I think. To be honest, I don't know for sure.