3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marionetco 13.10.22 05:35 pm

is there a warehouse in the game where you can store loot! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

a lot of things have accumulated to sell and break it's a pity, all sorts of swords, armors donated there, is it possible to leave it somewhere?
and where do the stones from the weapon go when you take them out, stupidly disappear, disposable type?

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

no are
destroyed

I
Ivan-jon 13.10.22

Runes can only be stupidly destroyed once, but I don’t know about the warehouse.

d
drone92 13.10.22

Stones are destroyed if they are taken out, but they can be saved if the item itself is destroyed, then the stone will remain. There is no warehouse as such, as far as I understand, it’s better to sell it. Buy a bag with 70 places from the blacksmith woman in the Bloody Baron's house.

N
Nikita507 13.10.22

Marionetco
does not have a warehouse, if you want you can install a weight mod

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 13.10.22

The best warehouse is a horse!!! In general, I have been playing for a very long time, but only once I made an advantage. As soon as you see that you wear a lot. Run to the seller and stupidly dump everything to him))!!

A
AL5 13.10.22

Marionetco
In the game itself, somewhere it was written that you can put items to your horse, but how to do this without a clue.

m
marionetco 13.10.22

Nikita507
yes, nonsense! still install the mod, I already have 130, 67 filled! I just don’t want to carry so much my eyes hurt in a backpack!
Alexey594
so saddle bags are needed, everything in the inventory is already on the horse!
droun92
did not know about the destruction of the item and the return of the stone, (I always sell them) thanks!

thanks to all! It's a pity that there are no such goodies, but the game has not lost its interestingness anyway!

ps I went for ciri to the island of fogs!

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Alexey594 You
don't need to add anything to the horse, just buy saddlebags and your inventory will increase.

A
AL5 13.10.22

LaserDeath
I already bought them, but I thought that the horse had a bottomless bag there)