3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FernandosAmigos 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Adrenaline (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does it affect finishing blows? In the options there is an item "Automatic finishing" and it is turned on. If you turn it off, then, it turns out, it will be possible to use such blows when you want? And if so, how?)
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 13.10.22

No, adrenaline works like a damage modifier - the higher it is, the more damage you deal. With a certain pumping, it can be used as a spare health / energy.

If you turn off auto-finishing, you will have to press the button in time to perform a bloody execution :)

Q
Qellforine 13.10.22

I'll add to the post above. There is a perk in the skill tree that allows you to "kill the enemy on the spot" with a certain probability for each adrenaline point. A very useful thing if you play through fast hits, and even more so on 3/4 difficulty levels.

R
RGC 13.10.22

Automatic finishing option. How it works, I don't understand. Who knows?

l
look look 13.10.22

Scopolamine
automatic, there is a chance of a crit - when a crit passes, the finishing goes beautifully, but if it doesn’t, you usually kill

T
TheKep 13.10.22

Qellforine you
download skills for an increase in adrenaline and a skill for instant kill, I shot a griffin 20ur one-shot at level 12 with a crossbow and there are a lot of such jokes, as for me this is cheating, although I play on the penultimate difficulty level

E
Edward Core 13.10.22

TheKep
It turns out interesting, it will be necessary to try)

R
RGC 13.10.22

look-look
If the option is off, then what? The fact is that I turned it off and on and did not notice a difference

l
look look 13.10.22

Scopolamine
if the option is turned off, then when a crit occurs at the end of the enemy’s health, you need to press the button to "feint") well, in general, a headache for yourself + this function does not work automatically on the difficulty above average, On the first two, even if you turn it off, it does not change anything)
I play on of the penultimate difficulty, I have already sat))) I interrupt the mobs 20 times, well, at least the downloads are fast so it would be already ......

a
artblast 13.10.22

TheKep Can
you please tell me more precisely what kind of skills "adrenaline boost skills and instant kill skills" are? If I understand correctly)

Q
Qellforine 13.10.22

artblast
Adrenaline Rush is a common skill line.
Deadly Accuracy - Sword skill tree.