3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockandrolllove 13.10.22 06:06 pm

Save transfer error!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People who have already passed the moment with the emperor and endured the save, tell me! - I inserted my last save at the very beginning of the game! But in Vizima, I did not learn anything new about old events, not a word about Triss, Leto, etc. There were only 5 questions about the state of the world! Is it the same for everyone or did I do something wrong!??
16 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 13.10.22

Rockandrolllove when transferring a save to Vizima, you will not be asked questions when Geralt is shaved, that is, there will be no simulation of decisions from the Witcher 2 (if I understand the topic correctly)

r
rockandrolllove 13.10.22

gerasader
Yes, but then how can I find out what happened, after part 2 I left Triss, but in part 3 I travel with Vesemir ... I thought at least they would say something about Saskia, Leto's death influenced something, etc. P.

p
playrad0 13.10.22

Rockandrolllove
I think it will be further in the game, let's see, I even have a tattoo from part 2 left.

r
rockandrolllove 13.10.22

playrad0
But in Vizima you had the same experience as me?

p
playrad0 13.10.22

Rockandrolllove
I haven't reached the first village yet.

M
Magic57rus 13.10.22

Tell me, is there any bonus from transferring saves?

r
rockandrolllove 13.10.22

People, well, help me, otherwise I’ll go through half the game again! ((

r
rkw 13.10.22

Hello please advise. I have problems with transferring saves from the Witcher 2. When starting a new company, I press "transfer save from the Witcher 2" there are saves, the game sees them perfectly, but when I try to select the right one, nothing happens. Has anyone had a similar problem?

B
Beringer 13.10.22

rkw
Have you finished the game? Maybe a save with an unfinished story in the second part? I have the last autosave after talking with summer where buttercup sums up the game was transferred with a bang.

r
rkw 13.10.22

Halamore The
quest is completed completely, also after a conversation with Leto Buttercup sums up. The game finds this save but does not launch. I can’t understand what could be wrong ... I click on it and it only makes a sound, no downloads occur and there are no promised items in the inventory.

B
Beringer 13.10.22

rkw
And what things should be in the inventory? If about Temerian armor, then they are with the merchant and you will have to pay a considerable share of orens for them for the beginner Geralt)

I don’t remember when transferring, in my opinion, it doesn’t write much .... just click to transfer the results and then in front of Emhyr when Geralt is shaved by the adjutant asks questions simply about the solutions of the second part. More so far I have not seen a change, but I have not gone far .... I slowly pass, stretching the pleasure.

r
rkw 13.10.22

halamour
Okay, I'll continue to play.

H
HorvaT_G 13.10.22

Only autosave after the ending from part 2 is transferred, you will not transfer any manual saves. To check the save, you need to go into the 2nd part of the game and load the autosave of "Killers of Kings" if the videos with buttercup chatter are shown, then the save can be transferred, you will not transfer ANY other saves except the specified one!

E
Evil Prepad 13.10.22

HorvaT_G
I have the same problem! I installed the 2nd one and checked it, there is a save from the end with Buttercup’s chatter, but in the 3rd part it’s impossible to select it, just a click sounds and that’s it. But I noticed one oddity, in the second part the save is called an autosave and it has the date 01/08/2013 0.53. And in the 3rd part of this save is the date of the 7th and the time of 21.53, but it says that this is a manual save. And if you find this save on your computer, then it also has the 8th number, but the time is 1.53. The fact that this is the same save, I'm sure, because I tried to delete all the others!
Throw off someone save from the second part, who managed to transfer

H
HorvaT_G 13.10.22

I did it, there are three saves for Roche (Redania captured Thymeria, Thymeria is independent), and for Iorveta.

B
Beringer 13.10.22

I have for Iorvet with saving Triss and saving Saskia. sheala is alive summer is alive in both cases. who needs to share. autosave transfers without problems.
PS statement passed in both cases.