3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 13.10.22 06:06 pm

List of armor and where to get them. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, can you give me a list of all the armor, and where you can buy them or drawings of them.
For example, where do you get these?
Spoiler
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORGan666 13.10.22

http://shazoo.ru/2015/05/22/30324/gajd-the-witcher-3-sbor-oruzhiya-i-broni-shkoly-grifona
http://shazoo.ru/2015/05/22/30333 /gajd-the-witcher-3-snaryazhenie-shkoly-medvedya

k
konrad777aa 13.10.22

Emperor of the PC games
Cat Armor (thanks Sanek1212, Mikhail Ostapov, Aktaviy):

1) A note for the initial armor of a cat can be bought from a merchant in the village of Bolshiye Twigs
2) a note for I upgrade can be bought from a merchant in the village of Bolshiye Twigs (thanks Sanek1212)
3) a note for upgrade II can be bought in the village of Bolshiye Suchya from a swordsman (thanks to user Mikhail Ostapov)
4) level III upgrades can be bought from a merchant in Vronitsy (thanks to Aktaviy)
5) level IV upgrades can be bought from a swordsman in Zalipye (thanks to Aktaviy)

Griffin Armor (in progress):

1) a note for the griffin's initial armor can be bought from a swordsman in the village of Podlesye (thanks to Sanek1212)
2) a note for upgrade I can be bought from an armorer in Velen (thanks to Gordnex) or from a swordsman in the village of Polissya (thanks to ZmEy2051)
3) a note for upgrade II can be bought from a swordsman in the village of Podlesie (thanks to ZmEy2051)
4)...
5) a note for upgrade IV can be bought from a merchant in the village of Big Branches (thanks to Sanek1212)

Bear Armor (thanks to Geliuz, Nikxxom, Cidrow):

1) The initial bear armor can be found in the Port of Uriall:
Tutorial on finding from Cidrow

2) notes on I-IV sold by the armorer in Kaer Trolde

Composition of notes (thanks to Geliuz):
I) you upgrade Boots, Silver Sword and Torso
II) you upgrade Gloves, Steel Sword, Stockings
III) you upgrade Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Armor
IV) you upgrade the Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Torso, Pants, Boots

Snake Armor:

1) a note for the initial swords can be found on the corpse in the crypt behind the mill in the White Garden (we killed the griffin at the mill) (thanks Sanek1212)

i
ilya1iz2 13.10.22

The similarity of the Bear armor with what is in the picture is very small. The first armor only somehow reflects the truth, everything else is an exaggeration. Although the set looks awesome anyway, IMHO.