3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestSaller 13.10.22 06:06 pm

Autosave limit (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a modification or something else to increase the autosave limit (I know that it is possible through the menu, but it takes a long time), otherwise after the Baron's friendship with the tree, I want to avoid this in the future
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
warsnake 13.10.22

What kind of friendship? More?

B
BestSaller 13.10.22

Warsnake
There are spoilers coming, I won't spoil the experience

M
Manhunt1908 13.10.22

What is the limit? I'm not in the course.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Save limit, tree friendship??? Spoilers, FUCKING SPOILERS!!!! And so everything that can be spoiled has already been spoiled, so let's tell since you already started, or are you composing on the go ??

B
BestSaller 13.10.22

Manhunt1908
There you can have 6 or 7 autosave slots at the same time, everything is scored, with a new autosave, JOKERIVAN is later
overwritten
. guarded, she would die, the Baron would hang himself from a tree in his castle. But there is another outcome of events, you just need to kill the spirit, and before choosing, my saves were erased by new saves, that's why I made the topic ... it seems to be successful

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

BestSaller
Oh, well, I just killed this spirit, I thought that there was some third outcome, well, let's say, like in the first witcher, a quest with a werewolf, you can kill, you can not kill, but you can also disenchant

M
Manhunt1908 13.10.22

BestSaller
I also freed...and watched the consequences of my choice. I wanted to save everyone, but in the end, only children, as I understand it, who are not clear where. And, of course, his daughter is still alive.

B
BestSaller 13.10.22

Kantrik
Here are those and the lesser evil)