3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikewww 13.10.22 06:06 pm

How to fry Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help, how to breed it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

Go through an additional quest for Triss, help her take all the sorcerers out of the city, and at the end say that you love her))

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

Nikewww
Yes, it seems so)))
SpoilerTriss Merigold
To attract her attention, you need to complete the quests: A Matter of Life and Death and a Favor for Radovid. After that, a quest for Triss will open.

During her quest, you will see guards and hunters at Triss's house. Here the choice is yours - to fight or go inside.
On the second floor of the house you will find Triss and the owner of the house. Please note that your actions outside will affect the conversation between Triss and the owner.

When the owner leaves, offer your help and no matter what Triss says don't refuse to help or it will turn off the quest. Here you have two options:

Find Aniss and Berthold Go
rescue the mages
In the first case, leave the house and follow Triss to the east. Don't let the characters die to complete the quest.
In the second case, go to the inn and kill three witch hunters

. Eventually you will find a secret passage where Triss will meet friends. When she asks for help to escape, follow the tunnel.

When you get to the room, head north and break the western wall to get to the library. Break the wall on the south side here. Follow through the gate and let Triss deal with the rats.

After that, follow the balcony and down the stairs.
Take the south path to the room. From here go west and into another tunnel that will take you to the docks.

At the shipyard you will meet Dijkstra and kill six hunters.

Attention! You need to complete the following steps to become Triss's lover:

Kiss her at the masquerade during the life or death quest
Save mages at the start of the side quest
Say you love Triss and always speak kindly to her

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

MudrichenkO is right) just make compliments, kiss her at the banquet without hesitation, and at the end say that you love and that's it, pickup master from Geralt)

CAREFULLY SPOILER!))

SpoilerDich, I almost gave birth while trying to leave her (I was more worried that she was no more will be in the game, I wouldn’t survive), as a result, it was a very tough surprise, I was satisfied in a cold sweat xD Triss is my favorite, but I don’t know anything about Yennefer, and she has a great character)

L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

Yes... The key moments with Triss are very cool, but after she "sailed" to Kovir, it became sad. And Dijkstra screwed up. I played "faithful Yen" ... in short, garbage. Too pragmatic and cold-blooded.
I replay with muddied on Triss.

j
johndark 13.10.22

Brothers, after the mission, the list of harlots, where we are looking for Buttercup, we get home to the ambassador, as a swordsman. There are two of his twin daughters. One with swords, the second is a bitch. him to the bridge. In short, there is a fight with her and she runs away. She is met by 2 drunks and pestered. When we save her from them, they can be given money, killed or forced to ask for forgiveness. The first two options lead to litter and she leaves. I’m not available, I haven’t downloaded a lie. As I understand it, it can also be fried, or will it also leave in the 3rd answer? Who passed, help.

D
Dejier 13.10.22

johndark
will also leave, without options. And the quest will end. Campaign here is a bummer)

j
johndark 13.10.22

Dejier
Pichalka))

N
NitroFox 13.10.22

johndark
Will leave with option 3..

Q
Qellforine 13.10.22

Witchers-lovelaces have gathered, are you not afraid that one of the sorceresses will tear something off for you for such adventures? :D

j
johndark 13.10.22

Qellforine It's
better to be a sorceress than some kind of ghoul)))

Q
Qellforine 13.10.22

johndark
Oh don't be afraid of ghouls....))

j
johndark 13.10.22

By the way, is it possible with Yennefer, or is it also a bummer ????)))

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

johndark
Yes, later in the story)

j
johndark 13.10.22

Alexander5050
And, ATP))) It turns out that Triss and Yennefer can?

N
Nikewww 13.10.22

johndark
yes, I already managed with both)

S
Skaat 13.10.22

Nikewww
and how to make sure that at the end a trio would not come out and stay with Yen, but before that, still smack Triss?