3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John 13.10.22 06:23 pm

When is the best time to start side effects? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all!
I know that this question has already been answered. They say it's better to go through the plot at the beginning, fill up the griffin and then you can start going through all the side effects.
But maybe someone else will give good advice on how best to start playing?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Krivansky 13.10.22

I pass along the way, in what area I am according to the plot, I try all the side effects there and go through right away. So that I don’t come back later. So at the same time you can learn more about the history of the city and its inhabitants.

J
John 13.10.22

Mikhail Krivansky
Well, that's how it is, but many say that in the first lock, if you run everywhere, you can miss an interesting development of the plot (something like that).

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Ioannn
So Anton Logvinov told everyone. I went through the story first, then in the end I couldn’t get through one side (kill the ghouls so that people return to the altar), the ghouls disappeared. I had to re-pass, and this time I did everything in parallel. Before the very key events, I combed the area for sideways.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.10.22

the story won't go away. there is a lot of "junk" on the sides

J
John 13.10.22

That's about Guley - they also disappeared from me, which is sadness.
Lyokha-Bro-
And if I first run sideways and accidentally run into a griffin, which you are tracking down in the story, then you can miss a lot of interesting things (such as meeting a hunter and hence a small square for "shooting" animals) or not?

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Ioannn
You will not be able to run into a plot griffin, that's why he is plot, sits and waits dutifully until you start the quest, so you can safely climb anywhere

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

In fact, there is no difference, I go through only those that promise at least something valuable as a reward, hunting for all sorts of mutants, for example, for the sake of trophies, you still need to look at the level, I ignored a lot of additional tasks at the beginning of the game, now it makes no sense to return to them , because there are no normal weapons, no money.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.10.22

Ioannn
I did it, everything is fine

J
John 13.10.22

Oh, thank you very much everyone, comrades! Those. can you safely start exploring the entire first loca from the very beginning, without fear of missing something in the plot?

T
Torkvamada 13.10.22

Complete the main quest "Armorer's Master" together or after the quest "Lord of Undvik" which is otherwise fraught with a bug in Skelleg. There are no saves, you have to start all over again =((((

J
John 13.10.22

Torkvamada
Aha, I understand, thanks! You say it will be in Skellige?

J
John 13.10.22

Logvinov was right, I stumbled upon a dead female griffin and that's it, a small apartment with a gay hunter failed :(.