3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Graphics Improvement (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

here are the screenshots
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.rupix.playground.ru
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 13.10.22

and fps will decrease by half

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

ManowaR
well, I have 20-30% percent, plus a card with 2GB, some grass starts loading late

T
TTG 13.10.22

Well, I don't know anything. It is necessary to make screenshots yes sent AND TAGDA to spread for different purposes.
In general, pradalzhay tsiferki through the notepad to change. I like the result.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

GP-5,
I don’t capture post processing (for example, sharpness was added in patch 1.03, but it may not be necessary), interface inventory settings and screen resolution with v-sungs,
if you upload a file, you will have to enter a resolution of 1920x1080 there for everyone. but it is not known what will happen when it is changed or the first start at a higher or lower resolution.
and it's quite easy to copy-paste ignoring the gaps.

l
look look 13.10.22

MunchkiN 616
Dude, are you mad at fat, is the normal graph much better? Well, will you make the picture better, it will go fine for you, but in percent 90 there will be lags due to the computer, I don’t see the point, if everything were so simple, then the developers themselves would do everything according to max)

K
Kawaiizilla 13.10.22

look-look
They did not make the graphics to the maximum due to the limitations in the parameters of modern iron, in favor of the consoles.
Many games are being made now, despite the fact that by running it in 2-3 years you will see a very beautiful picture on a budget video card, which, for example, produces 980.

l
look look 13.10.22

Kawaiizilla
now with this graph, many FPS is small, and if it is improved, it will generally fall, there will soon be a patch where the graph will be corrected, such as there will be nd textures and so on, there will be a separate item, so I don’t see the point in experimenting,
what do you want to fix there?
Raise the fad and the fps will immediately fall twice - not all 980 viduhi have it)
except for contact and clarity, you can’t fix anything, or will you redo the grass? Or textures?

T
TTG 13.10.22

MunchkiN 616
Screenshots before / after delivery, we'll admire the result.

The display distance of the grass should increase significantly, the shadows removed, the reflection range on the water
, nothing more was achieved by editing? Then the game is not worth the candle.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

here, posony
standard transcendent
twisted 2 times

and detailed
Spoiler pix.playground.ru

Wax I sit and think. In short, I can see that, for example, the shadows are not completely immersed. in patch 1.03, the campaign finally killed the rendering of shadows from some objects, or it doesn’t underload for me. The settings, by the way, if they work, should increase the memory consumption of gigs by 1.5-2 at least,
and the underload of textures with a 2 gig card in games is my usual baking business. By the way, if it slows down the loading, here. lga 2011 should not suffer such a disaster.