3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 13.10.22 06:23 pm

High lvl GG and the world around! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Abstractly, I named the topic a little, I will explain: is there anything to do in the world of The Witcher at high (40+) lvls?
As we know, the maximum lvl of a hero is 60. Is it possible to upgrade him in one playthrough? (will it be possible to replay the game with the same hero again?)
Why did the question arise: at the moment, according to the plot, I almost found Buttercup. You can go to the islands to Yeniffer. Quest 16th lvl. I'm currently on the 17th. Haven't done anything on the islands yet. But they are also much smaller in territory than Vellen with Novigrad. My thoughts are that the "side" quests will end at lvl 25-30 + the storyline, in total you will finish the game at lvl 35, having done almost all the quests in the game.
How to pump 60th? Is it stupid to beat mobs for experience?)
Or maybe I'm wrong, and quests appear and appear, up to lvl 60?
10 Comments
Sort by:
|
|Nekto| 13.10.22

I’m 35 I finished the story, there are still a bunch of additional quests and question marks on the map, so I think there’s something to do, + when the add-on for 10 hours comes out in the fall, there’s still a couple of lvls you can raise

D
DIAVOLO13 13.10.22

Blinkin The
maximum level in the game is 70.
But I think that this cap is most likely made for the future development of mods and DLC, so that the players would then have something to strive for. In future major DLS, there will most likely be new content designed for those who have already completed the game, and in order not to stand still in terms of download, just these levels are needed. Now there is content for level 40+ in the game, but basically it's the same things, but just with a higher level and damage.

B
Blinkin 13.10.22

|Nekto|
and most of these question marks - these will be some kind of "treasures" and low-level mobs, the killing of which does not bring any benefit or pleasure, unfortunately (
ps. Well, there on the map somehow indicate what lvl in a particular village
RouslanKo 70th quests
? On the same forum they wrote a couple of times about lvl 70, but they were immediately corrected. So, after all, 70th? Then there are even more questions ) It turns out that we go through the game + all the side effects and do not even pump half of the character? Well dsl, well yes. But we need the same amount of "experience" as we have already received. That is, you need to almost do as many quests as you already have. Well, or artificially increase experience for quests.

i
isoon34 13.10.22

I don’t see the point of being above 30, top armor and that’s it, who the fuck is doing you

D
DIAVOLO13 13.10.22

Blinkin
70 lvl 100%. Those who stuffed the lvl with cheats have already written that the maximum lvl is 70.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

izoon34
top armor at lvl 31

I reached the final task - lvl 27(

s
seffko 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
great level for good quest armor

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

seffko
but you need the 31st. I will still run to beat the mobs

G
Gibsoncheg 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Just run on orders and additional tasks. I closed the walkthrough at level 35 with all the completed side (which I found of course ^^) and orders. But I haven’t even explored, probably, 1/3 of the world, running around the points like a fool for some dubious unnecessary clothes doesn’t appeal to me)

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

Gibsoncheg
I don’t have anything anymore, everything went

to run around the points like a fool for the sake of some dubious unnecessary clothes, it doesn’t appeal to me)
for the sake of places of power it’s worth running. give +1 skill point