3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_D_V 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Bags (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The biggest one I found is 100 if there are more. And then the more you pass, the more weapons and armor weigh
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasitiv 13.10.22

Where did you find this bag? I want one too!

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

Pasitiv
In nograd in a rotten grove at the merchant who is right at the entrance. I saw someone else but I can't remember where. Costs 900 local money

s
slipknot326 13.10.22

Put the file on 9999 kg

D
DIAVOLO13 13.10.22

slipknot326 what for
to break the game balance, it was thought over for so long for the interesting passage and all the difficulties, it's cool, it's a challenge to the player. And all these files break off in a cafe from solving the problem with game tools.

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

slipknot326
Not so interesting

s
slipknot326 13.10.22

R_D_V
RouslanKo
As far as I know, you won't get more than 160 in total with a bag. That's what he suggested.

s
str1nikov 13.10.22

I uploaded a mod for bags, 300 or 500, the
Moder will check if it will be possible to run without 9999.
It's just that 300 is not as cheating as 9999))

D
DIAVOLO13 13.10.22

slipknot326
I now have 130 and I generally have enough, of course, if there were more, it would be better, but on the other hand, why carry all the armor and all the swords that you collected before. I have enough weight for 3 sets of armor, but in general I break old swords, and immediately put new ones on. The point is to keep them.
Why are we old grandmas or something, so that all the rubbish in total can be collected)))

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

RouslanKo
Personally, I have a lot of components of all sorts that I will not throw out and sell for a long time. And about swords, sometimes I find weapons above the level and have to carry it with me, or swords in terms of indicators, for example, one will be good against armor, the other has good crit, so you also have to carry both depending on the enemies to change

s
slipknot326 13.10.22

RouslanKo
160 according to my norms, and at the beginning with 60 horseradish I just took a couple of silver swords and sold the rest so as not to overload, and went to roam the monsters to exterminate, one sword broke. And then the second one also ran into utopians, and the repair kits were over. Eli got away. Since then, I always repair and carry three swords for everyone. + Armor can be sort of improved, so I carry it. so enough, but collect the swords from the bandits and overload. It's a shame. The chest would have been made as in the previous parts.

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

If someone wants realism, they would have washed down a backpack behind Geralt's back, because even 90 kg is unreal - to jump and somersault. So 300 kg or even 500 (by the way, I passed the second one with 500, but I also left gear for crafting at the bartenders) is quite appropriate, if we are talking about conventions. But for now I run with the standard 90, although sometimes it’s hard.