3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pounds 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Best Character in Game (PVE+PVP) (Titan Quest)

The game is very unbalanced and was not made for PVP. Mages-casters are definitely stronger.
According to the experience of passing the game twice (3 difficulties) with both spells (64 and 65 lvl), I believe that the best farmer is Oracle - kills any mobs quickly, 2 pet + AE damage

Oracle (Spirit + Storm) 64 level
1 point left

Spirit
Ternion Attack: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Dark Covenant: (Rank: 6 of 6)
Summon Liche King: (Rank: 15 of 15)
Arcane Lore: (Rank: 6 of 6)
Death Nova: (Rank: 1 of 12)
Wraith Shell : (Rank: 1 of 12)
Summon Outsider: (Rank: 15 of 15)
Arcane Blast: (Rank: 16 of 16)

Storm
Storm Nimbus: (Rank: 10 of 10)
Squall: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Lightning Bolt: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Obscured Visibility: (Rank: 6 of 6)
Static Charge: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Summon Wisp: (Rank: 1 of 15)
Chain Lightning: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Eye of the Storm: (Rank: 8 of 8)

Playing online, I came to the conclusion that the best PVP enchantment is Druid - debuffs + AE damage + heals decide everything

. + Storm) Level 65
(no pets)

Nature
Regrowth: (Rank: 16 of 16)
Heart of Oak: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Plague: (Rank: 8 of 8)
Briar Ward: (Rank: 15 of 15)
Fatigue : (Rank: 8 of 8)
Stinging Nettle: (Rank: 1 of 8)
Permanence of Stone: (Rank: 6 of 6)
Susceptibility: (Rank: 8 of 8)
Sanctuary: (Rank: 8 of 8)

Storm
Storm Nimbus: (Rank: 1 of 10)
Squall: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Lightning Bolt: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Obscured Visibility : (Rank: 6 of 6)
Static Charge: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Summon Wisp: (Rank: 1 of 15)
Chain Lightning: (Rank: 12 of 12)
Eye of the Storm: (Rank: 8 of 8)

It is interesting to hear the opinion of everyone who has used the PVP mod, as well as what class do you think is the best in the game.
Z.Y. I have a license, so everything is in English-)
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
pounds 13.10.22

I forgot to clarify - the Druid kills mobs as fast as the oracle, well, almost the same-) True, there is 1 big minus - there are no pets in this Druid setup, it's just made for PVP. Druid must have 100% recharge.

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

WAR MAG

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

The killer is also not bad in the PvP arena, but lives are few. For example, my 65lvl palladin, whose defense level is quite high, is protected from magicians, and in PvP against the oracle and the druid, he only lost to the oracle, and the druid was defeated!

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

Have you even tried to download the war? Try

S
SpellBinder 13.10.22

Well, what can I say) As usual, "tank wedges and carpet bombing rule, as well as tactical nuclear weapons, the Sauron Mushroom project" - that is, magicians) Somehow I had no doubt that Storm (even in the Stormcaller version) ) and Nature (almost, brothers, in any combination, because Heart of oak taxis badly) give a decisive advantage) Almost all bonuses of Conquer Champion and others like them (meliks) are temporary, against magicians they help with clear planning of the sequence of their activation) So in theory (I emphasize - in theory) a warrior can put a magician) If he makes some semblance of combo attacks from his skills, which he will alternate (in fact - this is called a loop, a loop, used for wounds on bosses) with high efficiency) At the same time, really, don't forgetthat the magician won't spit in the sky either) Magicians also have chain loops - mama_don't_cry)))))) In general, MOSCOW publicized the FIST))

A
Aresid 13.10.22

Can you make combos? And if so, how?

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

Well, maybe you are right, but I, for example, can only download war, and the magician for me is on the second stage

D
Da Stepp Ninja 13.10.22

Archer with the skills of Hunting and Thief, that's where the power is !!!

Z
Zarkon09 13.10.22

What are pets?

N
NeoSW 13.10.22

2 Zarkon09 Pets
- from English "pets", translated as pets. In the game, these are summoned creatures that fight on your side.

V
Vasily Pypkin 13.10.22

to lbs
could you post screenshots of your skills HERA Oracle (Spirit + Storm)
Good people who can compare the skills of the first post with the Russian translation!

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

i'm unbanned! urooo!

S
Sandre 13.10.22

Well, I don’t know, I’ll say about the war-mage. I remember a time when I played Diablo 1 with a friend. We both played archers. I have no idea how you can play war, I was absolutely sure that all archers and magicians would simply smear it, especially those that could teleport. But this confidence was until, until I tried it. I went through the archer three times and each time I had to run in circles from Diablo until the full backpack of bottles ended, the magician did the same. But there was no real war from Diala, and there were no particular problems with the magicians. The armor closed.

This is me to the fact that in all RPG games the brains decide in the head. it is not necessary to download everything that you see (well, everyone knows that anyway). In TQ, in battles against a mage, the conqueror can simply raise the running speed to a huge level and the attack skill to the same level. Then you won’t run around with a magician and you won’t shoot. And if you stagnate too much, then a man with 2 axes will fly up to you and take off a crit, it won’t seem like it)) well, he’ll finish it off with a bow)

E
EqViL 13.10.22

I play Assassin - pure PVP class. One on one takes out anyone.

C
CLEX55 13.10.22

I play a prophet (dreams + storm) I think he is the most powerful - health does not decrease at all and powerful counterattacks with a stun

H
Harbinger265 13.10.22

Brigand, he is a robber.

N
Nups 13.10.22

In PvE, I liked Assassin Hunt + Shadow, there is no such monotonous mochilov)