3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer_game 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Will OBT achievements be transferred to the main account? (War Thunder)

Will the achievements go from the test to the account, it was heard that it would seem like it would have to go, I wanted to know more precisely, maybe someone has solid information to share, because maybe it’s not worth downloading the ranks yet, but should we wait for the official release? Any opinion is welcome...
10 Comments
Sort by:
t
tvorog8088 13.10.22

Gamer_game
There will be no wipe, the developers say this in all interviews, there are no wipes in obt.

G
Gamer_game 13.10.22

tvorog8088 that is, all the achievements will be covered with a copper basin? O_O there is no point in swinging? explain what (wipe) is, along the way, I’m not very educated, I didn’t hear such a term ...

k
k0tas 13.10.22

Wipe is the complete removal of achievements on the account (technique, stats, etc.) Akk will remain, everything just needs to be started from scratch if the wipe happens. But as mentioned earlier - there will be no wipe. But even if it does, then all the spoiled eagles (premium currency) will return to their place

t
tvorog8088 13.10.22

Gamer_game
Nothing will be deleted, swing safely!!!

G
Gamer_game 13.10.22

Thank you all, the game is super swinging and then I thought it would be a shame if everything fell off)))

M
MaJIbIu 13.10.22

I saw that they wrote on the forum that they would reset crew skill points - so that they could be re-pumped with the release of the game

B
BIG48BAN 13.10.22

will not drop

S
SBGAlbatros 13.10.22

People! Where do you get these pearls here?? "LOL, wipe, nerf"?
We don't have Russian?
Or can money buy everything?

L
LIONZ 13.10.22

Someone NOT FAVORABLE (AMERIKOS) ATTACK A DDoS attack on War Thunder servers.
THE GAME WILL TAKE 111111111111 PLACE IN THE WORLD

k
krivser 13.10.22

let's see, given the greed of the developers lately, I won't be surprised if they reset the accounts when it comes out in release