3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Fight or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, when you first get to Wellen, then the baron's people come into the tavern. They are frostbitten and you want to dump them. If they are killed, then whether this will affect the further course of events. I just know that you can’t just pass through the gates to the bloody baron. There will be something to look for, but it's interesting. Also, killing his people won't affect the bloody baron gwent?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladSBu 13.10.22

You will figure it out yourself. There will be nothing strange there.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

treffff
Why kill them, isn't it enough to scare them by saying that you are a witcher

g
gerasader 13.10.22

They are still scum, bring them down, the more you will get an interesting quest after that

D
DeN BiostaR 13.10.22

I failed, though then you climb along the well to the baron

t
treffff 13.10.22

Thank you, that is, I don’t lose anything significant if I bring them down?

r
rockandrolllove 13.10.22

We were told only one side of the coin! But what happens if you don't kill them!? It is quite possible that there will also be a quest on this branch! Do not forget that Geralt supports neutrality, he is not a murderer!

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Rockandrolllove
Yes, actually nothing, at least for now, I scared them, then when I came to the baron, they let me through the gate, remembering that they saw me in the tavern and that it’s better not to mess with me

t
treffff 13.10.22

Rockandrolllove
maybe as a consequence of a peaceful decision and there is a pass to the gate and only he?

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Rockandrolllove Witchers have a
code not to interfere in the affairs of people and not to kill people. But Gerald does not particularly adhere to it, he makes decisions and all that, he was not made an ordinary witcher. He climbs books everywhere and saves everyone)

F
Fatal89 13.10.22

Straik29a
But I've always stuck to principles. No, not the code. Sometimes just hiding behind the code. People love it. Those who have codes and are guided by them are honored and respected.
There are no codes, Iola. No codex for witchers has yet been written. I made mine myself. I took it and came up with it. And stuck to it. Always...
Well, let's say, almost always.

C
Cucumber312 13.10.22

Straik29a
With such a crazy code, he can only rot in the lair of some kind of creature.
There is no such code.
This especially affects the fact that he is a geek, a mutant. The thugs are always bullying.
And he has no code at all in principle.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Koshkotyan
Yes, the witchers do not have any code at all, for example, do not kill dragons and intelligent creatures, this is not in the rules of the witchers, Geralt came up with it specifically for himself

k
killerBD1 13.10.22

Also, the code of witches (Geralt) was needed in order to hide from uncomfortable questions

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

By the way, if you do not extinguish them, I saw that later in the completed quests there is a cross at the stage "Deal with the baron's people", i.e. it was necessary anyway. In general, yesterday I went nuts when I looked at the journal of completed quests, because. there are a lot of points highlighted in red, I have already found 8 in 40 hours and even understood in almost every one how it should have been. I regret it a little, and it turns out, according to the mind, Geralt still has to scatter them. According to the canon, or something, according to the books.