3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agronom2013 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Underwater battles (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, is it possible to fight underwater in the game at all? because according to the quest I need to dive there .. where it is full of monsters and they immediately endure.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 13.10.22

Agronom2013
crossbow only. he one shot

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

Well, I don’t know, I don’t know, depending on what kind of crossbow, it doesn’t always one-shot with me, it’s probably if you aim at the head))
but the crossbow is the only option yes)

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

my crossbow does almost no damage, I have lvl 4, and the enemies are 11))

W
Wannatasteit 13.10.22

The crossbow in any case kills with a shot.

s
seffko 13.10.22

Wannatasteit
does not vanshot.

W
Wannatasteit 13.10.22

seffko
For all the time that I played, he killed with 1 shot. And this is the plot and a lot of side quests.

N
Nikewww 13.10.22

he only oneshots underwater, obviously, why are you stupid?

s
seffko 13.10.22

Wannatasteit
3 ​​difficulty level 29 and something does not kill level 33 drowners with one shot, a level 20+ crossbow with pumping + 25% damage.

W
Wannatasteit 13.10.22

seffko As a matter of
fact, I said it like it is. It will oneshot the target if it is in the water.

s
seffko 13.10.22

Wannatasteit did
you vanshot a drowning man on the islands?? (who is higher than you in levels)

W
Wannatasteit 13.10.22

seffko
I'm tired of repeating that all the targets that I had under water, including sirens or someone similar to them (they dive underwater from the sky) died from a shot from a quest crossbow. I can't be sure if this is not a bug or something, but I say it like it is, it kills everyone from a shot (if they are under water)

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Wannatasteit
Start with what difficulty you play on, on death level you need at least 2 shots to kill

s
seffko 13.10.22

Wannatasteit
you have an easy difficulty level or 2nd.

w
warsnake 13.10.22

I play at the level of pain and suffering. I confirm that crossbows one-shot under water.

S
SilenceITE 13.10.22

When I climbed under the water in the initial location, they didn’t take one shot. In a large location - one shot. Maybe because of the bolts? Some with silver damage, the level was 8-10, the drowners have the same. The complexity of the pain.

M
Maklline66 13.10.22

Any crossbow will oneshot if the level of the monsters is the same as yours. Those with a higher level (skull above the health bar) require 3-5 shots.

S
SilenceITE 13.10.22

Maklline66
Most likely so

c
casilov.v 13.10.22

Tell me plz! How else to take a crossbow? Swords are taken, but the crossbow is not, although it weighs on me from the back along with the swords I play the mouse and keyboard

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

casilov.v
Where you select the signs in the quick menu, there will be a crossbow in the bottom row (previously placed there from a backpack), then you swear from it, if the right bumper is on the gamepad, you don’t know about the keyboard.

M
MrRa 13.10.22

casilov.v
by default on the keyboard middle mouse button ([Tab] and select crossbow)