3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixao229 13.10.22 06:23 pm

FPS sags in some villages, in nograd. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the subject: config i53570k overclocking to 4.4, gtx 770, a little razonal, 8 GB of RAM, bp at 650 w, fps in nature is about 80 (shadows at a minimum, grass, miraculous hair from nvidia off), but when I go to the village, or the city fps sags to 45, playing even at 80 fps is a little uncomfortable, because the camera twitches strangely when turning, so at 45 it’s generally dark, what could be the trouble? Could it be processor related? I tried to optimize cpu control, + a couple of frames in nature, in the city the same thing, who came across?
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
burn the console 13.10.22

nixao229
Your processor is more than enough and the settings shouldn't be cut so much. Everything on high and 60 fps should be pulled by your system.

K
Kawaiizilla 13.10.22

This is most likely the problem of the game itself, in Oxenfurt my fps even drops to 5.
The slider of people on the screen is low, maybe your system is a little messed up with something.

n
nixao229 13.10.22

the fact of the matter is that I didn’t set anything, the system is not clogged, all other programs are off, when I play, I’m surprised that it sags at 30 fps in the villages

n
nixao229 13.10.22

xs, let's hope that they will fix it with patches, because the witcher 2 was also a benchmark at one time

G
GONE TO DTF 13.10.22

same card, same problem.
only lowering the resolution helps (it helps a lot, by the way)

R
Rimof 13.10.22

GTX 660-Ti, i5 4570, 8gb - similar garbage) This is a game problem, don't worry)
Sound and "input" problems (camera movements) are game problems, not your computer.

A
Andrewkkk 13.10.22

a friend has the same problem, we have the same pc, I have 16GB of RAM, and he has 8, most likely this is the reason