3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Ildarkin 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Mission "Family Reunion" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Walkthrough of the mission in the section Wiki crash

problem after the mission "family reunion", switches from michael to trevor and the game crashes on this, who knows how to solve? you can’t skip the mission (I tried it, the splash screen still goes on)
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Sokolv 13.10.22

Alexander Ildarkin
is the same (I don’t know how to solve

A
Alexander Mishchinkov 13.10.22

GTA crashes after the end of the Reuniting the Family mission when switching to Trevor. How to get? Does anyone have a save after this mission?

D
DoZaPsiXoZa 13.10.22

Guys, my game also freezes when changing a character, I can’t miss it because I passed the mission and immediately transfer it (family reunion) Help!

G
Guljaca2 13.10.22

Family reunification. Windowed mode 1024 by 768 + version 4 crack, + Update 3, + separately downloaded multiplayer files. I do not know what exactly helped and in what combination.

a
alexeibabenko 13.10.22

Guljaca2 Where did
I download the multiplayer files?

since the mission is skipped until that splash screen with a changeable person (((

M
Maryam Peters 13.10.22

Tell me the problem with the crash after the mission "family reunion", switches from Michael to Trevor and the game crashes on this, who knows how to solve it? you can’t skip the mission (I tried it, the splash screen still goes on). How to get?

A
Andrey Baulin 13.10.22

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/vileti_i_ih_resheniya_pc-860856/
The solution helped me in this topic.

p
perepm 13.10.22

Andrey Baulin

There is no mention of the "Family Reunion" mission in this thread. What method helped you?
Or maybe you have already found some way specifically for this bug?

A
Andrey Baulin 13.10.22

perepm
I was helped by a way not to use explosives. During the game, there were several missions where it was necessary to use it, and then, when switching characters, the game would freeze. I had to either blow it up with a grenade launcher, or press G by pressing the aiming key.
Now they seem to say that they fix this with new updates, but I haven’t checked it myself.