3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 13.10.22 06:23 pm

How is the experience for quests? (depending on character level) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I wonder how and in what amount experience is accrued for quests? For example, it is clear that if the quest level is less than 6 levels and lower than the character, they do not give experience for it. If anyone knows more about this or has a link to this description, please share.
I would like to know how they give experience according to the level of the character? let's say the character level is 20. Experience for quests 1-14 will not be given. Experience for level 20 quests is clear, things go without a penalty, but experience for level 15 quests without a penalty? Or for the quest above 6 levels, that is, for the 26th level of the quest, they will also not give experience or just reduced, or maybe increased?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheiko 13.10.22

Has no one researched this issue?

B
Blinkin 13.10.22

I created the same topic, I didn’t find out anything concrete)
some wrote that they didn’t cut at all, but at lvl 15 I wandered into some village where I hadn’t been yet. I made a lvl 6 witch order there and got 10 experience for it. It is unlikely that this is how it was "conceived".
In general, it’s strange, because you simply won’t be able to complete all the quests for lvl 5-7 on these lvls, because you will take the level faster than they run out

S
Sheiko 13.10.22

Blinkin
10 experience was most likely given for killing some creatures, since quests below level 5 do not give experience. And everything else that I described is relevant, maybe someday I’ll explore it myself, but so far I’m immersed in the game process :)