3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wigor 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Where to get a simple recipe (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I play like a stoned nerd and I have a question - Where can I get a simple thing to create an improved one from it? Because I found several recipes and they are already improved and require simple poisons, swords, etc. But there is no longer a simple recipe.
So where can you get them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 13.10.22

Search and search again.

W
Wigor 13.10.22

Fuck the answer. What to look for? The improved recipe replaces the Basic one. Where can I get the Basic?

F
Fitter 13.10.22

Wigor
Console will save you :) - Debug Console Enabler - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=2

m
mr.STR 13.10.22

Wigor
Does not replace, there will be a basic recipe and an improved one in the crafting menu.

W
Wigor 13.10.22

mr.STR
Here I have an improved hanged man's poison in my oils, but the base one is gone. That is why the question arose.

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

Wigor Did you see
the questions on the map? run around stupidly everything)) plus by quests you will get into some subways where you can get basic items that are not improved

W
Wigor 13.10.22

Fitterr
Well, the advice is good, but when I try with the downloaded console, the game does not start. Writes no mvsts100dll and so on. And without it, everything works fine.

W
Wigor 13.10.22

Alexander5050
Have you tried your advice yourself? I'm already on the second map. The prologue is long gone. And questions too. The problem with the game is the above.

W
Wigor 13.10.22

Tell me how to take a screenshot from the game, I will show you what I need, since I can’t explain it in words. And then the game does not go to window resolution.

F
F1oOD 13.10.22

tell me who sells an improved recipe for "thunder", there is already an excellent recipe

A
Arinis 13.10.22

In Novigrad I bought a recipe for "Improved Moon Dust", did not appear in the crafting menu (