3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sverael 13.10.22 06:29 pm

Is it possible to end a relationship? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, there was such a question, but can I end the relationship that has begun? Foolishly started again with Triss, and then with Yen, and in the end we lose them both. Such a question, is it possible to break off relations with Triss later? I don't want to lose Yen and I don't want to go through half the game again to change my mind :c
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

I don’t know for sure, but in my opinion it’s possible for the three of us ... if you understand what I mean))

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Nope, the three of us can't) Then there's a quest where they come, they offer like a group sex, but in the end, both quit :D

g
gggggh134668 13.10.22

Sverael
Emmm, I mean we lose both? Damn, what for I started to stir up with Yen

S
Sverael 13.10.22

gggggh134668
In general, they say that they argued for a long time that both of them love Geralt (and he them), and decided that enough is enough, the three of us can, they offer to come, they say, to have fun with the three of them, and both of them will leave him. Sorry for spoilers)

S
Souren 13.10.22

The game takes too much into account, be careful and choose dialogues with care.

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Souren
i.e. can't be changed?

S
Souren 13.10.22

Sverael No.

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Souren is
sad, half of the game is down the drain, thank you ..

S
Souren 13.10.22

Sverael
Probably the save editor will be released, there you can and can change everything.

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Souren
and there is no information on the timing?

S
Souren 13.10.22

Sverael
Unfortunately not. And finally I advise you to get bored, and boot into past savings, donate, so what if you have to go through several tasks again)

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Souren
yes damn it)
It’s necessary to load up to the ship in order to stop with Triss) I don’t want to lose Ian)

S
Souren 13.10.22

Sverael
Well, good luck. To calm down, there are brothels, and do additional quests with many more you can sleep)

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Souren
duck it's not a question of sleeping :D It's just, they say, and the ending changes, and it's wrong) Geralt would not forgive me for this :D
He loves Yen

S
Souren 13.10.22

Sverael
He loves all sorceresses)

S
Sverael 13.10.22

Souren
how long have they been together?) 13-20 years?) According to the books)
And in the game, although she is a bitch, there is clearly something in her) For which he loves her)
Here) I thought that later you can will tell Tris, they say, I made a mistake, I'm sorry, but damn :D

S
Sssses52 13.10.22

Sverael
Tris, they say, made a mistake, I'm sorry, but damn. killed =D

S
Sverael 13.10.22

BzDanilka
You got it all wrong :D