3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 13.10.22 06:29 pm

about the fate of the red baron. (spollery) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can he be saved so that he does not hang himself? Too bad he's a normal guy.
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

Will he hang himself at the end of the game or where? Tell me the whole chain of his tasks, he went into the sunset with my sick wife, after that it happened?

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

Fatum Sibir
and I have his wife died from a curse and he hanged himself after that mission to find his wife.

R
Rico Granata 13.10.22

As I understand it, it was necessary to destroy the spirit in the tree, and not free it. If we free the spirit, then it will save the children and Anna will be punished for this and she will die.

F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

Anzhelika04
Hmm, maybe you pressed him hard in the dialogues? I could not resist, I told him once or twice that he was an eccentric with the letter m, but otherwise I tried to console.

After he found his daughter, gave her a letter and after that found his wife, he asked him to help him free her, they came there - there was also a daughter with her order, they filled up a lot of monsters and a demon, the daughter was aggro but told her that he had changed, she allowed him to take his mother with him, he promised that he would quit drinking and find a doctor for her.

happy end.

F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

RicoGranata
By the way, yes, I didn’t believe the spirit - it was a painfully vile creature in appearance and killed him, although maybe I didn’t do it in vain, the grandmothers are also those creatures ... I don’t know.

What I love about Witcher games is that there are no absolutely good consequences, you can't please everyone, just like in life.

A
Angelica04 13.10.22

Fatum Sibir
, I just left this spirit alive, the witches, the baron's wife turned into a similar one in the end. And she died - the baron hanged himself.

P
Pulse Ultra 13.10.22

Guys, I see you are experts in this quest, tell me what tracks to follow from now on?

S
Spartanez_86 13.10.22

Pulse Ultra
Complete the quest with the witches, then everything will be found

R
Ryu7ick 13.10.22

Pulse Ultra
Just complete the main missions and you will understand everything later

_
_Str75_ 13.10.22

Angelica04
This first global flashback of the game is whether or not to keep this tree spirit alive. The rest is just guessing what flashbacks will come later.
By the way, I also didn’t press the baron very much ... Why press, he is completely broken anyway. A good emulation of real psychological aspects when pressure will not lead to anything sensible. There they give the soul to take away. First, punch the baron in the face, and therefore listen to his outpourings already calmly.))))

Pulse Ultra
Scroll below and it says - somewhere in Krivoukhovy swamps. So scratch the quest with Ciri, at the same time the continuation of this quest.

Threat The further I play, the more prus from a number of well-placed aspects in a number of quests ...

P
Pulse Ultra 13.10.22

Thanks, got it figured out

n
nighthawkreal 13.10.22

What is happening with the children? I sort of saved them, but it's not clear where they are?

A
Alex Parfenov 13.10.22

When you arrive in Novigrad and go through the quest to interview all the women of Buttercup, the one that teaches the lesson (I forgot what to call) has a piece of paper on the table. Read it: it says that these orphans were recently left at the door.
And yes, they do look alike. Especially the boy in the "helmet"

X
X_ray_83 13.10.22

NightHawkreal
At school, they are in Novigrad, when Dandelion was looking for him there, he messed with the teacher. She says they came from nowhere!