3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimkinpark 21.11.19 03:33 am

Your Inquisitor (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

We post screenshots here of your HS.
147 Comments
Sort by:
S
Santiya 21.11.19

So as not to create a superfluous subject three questions, please tell me how to add this topic to the screenshots ,in what format , tried to pour failed . And is it possible when creating screenshots to use a program like Fraps or anything similar !? And how can I disable the annoying interface during the filming of the screenshot , maybe there is a special console commands!? In advance to all sincerely grateful! )

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.11.19

Santiya
The most simple press Print Screen and looking at the profile my Doc. biovar. The Fraps is also only a folder with screenshots is usually in the same place where program is installed.

D
Dimkinpark 21.11.19

POLKOVNIK2005
Too distant a perspective to evaluate
Lay out the Face of your character, not the torso.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.11.19

Dimkinpark
Well, something like this. Tried to make like a shepherd.......

I
I3ender 21.11.19

The second passage I tried to do something like Thorin Oakenshield)) Only the hair gathered in the tail, and scars a lot))

I'm the one playing dwarves and qunari? One elatina and Beastie people))

B
Biglittlemath 21.11.19

Trying to do Shepard, but the maximum that it turned out this lalka =) Seems to run for commander no luck...
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pirozhok-san 21.11.19

I3ender
not only have you) I'm here for Cassandra made a dwarf, and qunari, well, not work, and the gnomes come out better than people and alphadi (done elf man - turned woman O_O)

I
I3ender 21.11.19

Pirozhok-san
rules) is only a scared turned)) is not severe))

M
Mikachan 21.11.19

Also decided its inqui show)

P
Pirozhok-san 21.11.19

I3ender
but with the eyes of lazhanulsya little, wanted and more narrow in height do, and other zenk presets I do)) I can a gnome called a mini model of Pawusa))

s
shpenny 21.11.19

I3ender
Fails to take seriously dwarf the Savior. Bulbous nose, and look at you all top-down D:
Well, nothing.
Plus, in the story of the Inquisition the whole batch in the rupture of the Veil and the Shadow gnomes and spirits are not friends, so much so that even dreams can't see.
Well, the backstory for the dwarves Biovars disappoint.
Hardisky dwarf in the Conclave between the Templar and mages? TH?

I
I3ender 21.11.19

Pirozhok-san
Yes, to make the severity of the main narrower eyes to make the eyebrows and below the eyes.

Shaytralala
Just my dwarf nose potatoes and long and pure direct as Thorin in the movie the Hobbit. First I tried to find the bleakness of the leader and remembered the way Thorin is quite suitable for this role, that did look like)) But I agree gnome in this role, but for example (don't want to offend anyone this is purely my IMHO) a female character to be the Savior of the world and the Inquisitor even more ridiculous than the dwarf))
Qunari looks great in the role of the Inquisitor, his semi-demonic appearance, coupled with the image of the Inquisitor, added a lot of flavor and fear to the person, + looking at all from top to bottom)) for me the best Inquisitor is a Qunari)) of Course with a harsh appearance and horns)) well, in short, as my)))
PS Hachinski gnome there is a spy if not confusing, i.e., entered surreptitiously.

s
shpenny 21.11.19

I3ender
On account of the qunari - it depends. If the Inquisitor - Tal of Ashot, as in our case, it may be, can be. The Herald of Andraste him, of course, is a snooze, but to save the world, not remake it, it is capable of.
But if Qunari - Qunari, i.e. lives according to Kuhn, the end of Thedas. A guy with the power of the Inquisition first, let's deal with universal evil, and then begin the crusade. Cukaricki, rather. Unfortunately, in the case of Kunar Biovars regretted variability in the prologue :(
I really wanted to paracadute public order.

P
Pirozhok-san 21.11.19

and so I created elfenesh, a kind of boy that has always lived in the clan and does not know that it is a punishment O_O brave little warrior = -)), but Cassandra will teach him everything) and this messy - eye color is not changed, but now looked even suitable, but why the elves are feminine? O_O the beard, the beard!)

l
logisfor 21.11.19

I looked at your inquisitors, I think let me show you what I got)))
The idea was Hugh) Vague resemblance there, but still not it
Hugh

Well, something like a self-portrait, but also remotely. -

Self portrait

R
Rak111 21.11.19

Spoiler
Spoiler

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.11.19

Rak111
In the second screenshot similar to the chick from Twilight who have seen the future, I do not remember name but really like well done

S
Santiya 21.11.19

And this is my Delica )

I
I3ender 21.11.19

Um...
Spoiler

a
askit 21.11.19

:D