3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf Mercenary 13.10.22 06:38 pm

Philippa Eilhart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Radovid sent to investigate her shelter. I killed all the witnesses and said nothing to the king. The quest says that a fragment of a megascope can be given to other magicians, but Triss has no replicas (mb because the final quest for sailing away is already hanging), and there are no other magicians in mind (before Yen, saw and saw more).
Actually, the question is: in this situation, will it be possible to cross paths with her, or should we start a quest on another branch and hand it over to the king?
2 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya1iz2 13.10.22

I’m also interested in this question, I didn’t give the shard to the king, and so far I haven’t had the opportunity to talk with Triss, but it seems that in the dialogue she still doesn’t have anything about this stone =(

R
Razor12345 13.10.22

here it is pseudo open world and freedom! and the resulting confusion! after the last quest with triss, she "hangs" in the buffer, although she should be in kaer-morhen, but she can't get there, and she won't be there for a long time, so you need to dodge and go through all the quests associated with her until she disappears, idiocy. and not only with her. a cobblestone can be handed over to yen, she will say the same.
I’m interested in what if they hand over the film to the king, will they soak it? if so, how will this affect the ending, after all, she must cover Ciri with the whole gang, and if she is not there, will Ciri survive? both familiar sorceresses are very worried about her, although I would soak with pleasure at least for Foltest and Saskia.