3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gosha5 13.10.22 06:38 pm

how to earn money? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help guys. I got to level 10 and I don’t have money ... I can’t even fix my armor. I read here on the forum about cows. I can’t find cows. . she extinguishes me
22 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 13.10.22

cows. shells. I beg of you. Orders, gwent, horse racing, fisticuffs. For one race = 100 gold, for a fistfight = 100 gold, for a game of gwent = 20 gold. That's how we live...

T
TERMOGLYK 13.10.22

gosha5
Yes plyayayayay ... download the trainer !

c
cold light 13.10.22

the simplest is to patiently go around all the question marks, collect the chests that you can collect, grab all the junk and resell. I have level 12, 8 thousand and pieces of 8 relic swords, each 200 coins + - (but I feel sorry for selling relic trophies

)

g
gosha5 13.10.22

I want garlic

g
gosha5 13.10.22

Cold light
and why bypass the question marks? I want to collect them all

c
cold light 13.10.22

gosha5
By "bypass the question marks" I meant to visit places that are marked with question marks on the map, these are special interesting places that contain loot, recipes and relic things, such as hidden treasures, chests guarded by a monster, bandit camps and abandoned villages ( 50 coins per clear)

g
gosha5 13.10.22

Cold light
thanks I will try

g
gosha5 13.10.22

Cold light
, I'm sorry, of course. There was a quest for the old woman to clean up the mansion. She promised a lot of money there and gave the key.

c
cold light 13.10.22

gosha5
there is a box in the estate, there are several houses, go around them all, with the witcher's instinct turned on, in one of the houses the bottom of the wall will be highlighted in red, pull the wall and there will be a box, there are like 100 florens ... or crowns.
it’s strange with this quest, I was waiting for all the tricks there (the diary of this old woman, a picture where you can see that she and her brother are twins, and ghosts are not easy there), but I didn’t find anything ...

g
gosha5 13.10.22

Cold light
and here's another question. I need to collect these question marks from the very first location

C
Cheater007 13.10.22

gosha5
want to get rich? You will have to complete a bunch of additional quests and kill and collect everything you find along the way. And as the person above advised you, you can just explore the world without quests. If you find a bandit camp, then you can raise 300-400 gold there, if, for example, you sell swords to a gunsmith.

c
cold light 13.10.22

gosha5
As you wish, probably) This is the study of the game world, decide for yourself whether you want to explore it or not. And if you are talking about whether you can collect all the monsters and trophies from the questions the first time, then definitely not. There will be such monsters that even their level is not visible, only question marks and a skull. They will have to come back later.

g
gosha5 13.10.22

Cheater007
thanks now and I'll do it

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

In general, I didn’t experience any problems, I always collect a lot of loot, then I sell it if I have accumulated too much + it drips from tasks all the time, and I only spend it on crafting weapons and armor, repairing it, etc.

m
mir_trud_may 13.10.22

At level 14 - there is simply nowhere to put money, more than 6000 in your pocket, there is nothing to buy everything from the fields. I saved up to buy something cool in Novigrad or Oxenfurt. But no, everything is only from quests and camps.

R
RGC 13.10.22

I almost went bankrupt on Skellige when I bought all the recipes for runestones, I spent 5 thousand)

R
RGC 13.10.22

Cold light
Did you kill Summer in the second part?

s
st029 13.10.22

Where to spend money? 14 level 10k lies. Dressed up as a cat! Where to put the loot?

c
cold light 13.10.22

Scopolamine
I vaguely remember, probably not. But she didn’t make decisions, so the game can consider him dead.

A
Andrey Klimakin 13.10.22

Cold light
Behind the house that with the casket
You will find the entrance
You will lead to
the basement In the basement you will find loot
And also behind the wall is the
corpse You search this corpse
Yes, go to that old woman
And tell her a terrible secret
=)