3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saha11113 13.10.22 06:38 pm

Potion that resets skills. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to find a merchant? I bought 1 piece from Keira, but she has long been in Kaer Morhen.
Who else is selling?
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

How did you send her to kaer morhen? I kill her no matter what I say. In Novigrad, in some shop, the things of a dead sorcerer are sold there is this potion

L
Lekar23 13.10.22

Heinrich Vien
We need to make her quest chain completely helping her, and then there will be an option to send her to Kaer Morhen.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

Bust-Just
And after you sleep with her, she will take that bullshit in the tower after she left. What kind of conversation did you have with her?

L
Lekar23 13.10.22

Heinrich Vien
But xs I didn’t fry her, it’s just that she was supposedly friends (because she was sick with Yen and thought she could sleep there), she takes the records of one magician and thinks to dump her to Emhyr and he will supposedly regret her for these records, and you say give the records and go to Kaer Morhen and she will go there and then help you with the Hunt.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

Bust-Just
Thank you. Fry anyone, but not Triss, of course she is better than Jenn is more cute and does not rape her brains, but Jenn as Ciri's mother already, you won't sleep shorter

F
Fitter 13.10.22

saha11113
Where can I find a merchant?
Here:
Spoiler

J
Jubdragenus 13.10.22

Fitterr
And who can find the monster's eye?? No matter how many drowners I hit, they don’t drop out, but I can’t find a dealer in such goods :(

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 13.10.22

And if you pull this potion, then the skills received from the shrines will also just reset or disappear altogether?