3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 13.10.22 07:19 pm

Drowners (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe I'm so crooked, but don't you think that these monsters are imbalances?
In places where there is not enough space, they simply break. Move fast, attack fast. Geralt, the infection, loves big attacks, and while the animation is over, one of the drowners will definitely hit and thereby interrupt our attack. And then another one will hit, again and again ... So they can croak, you won’t even have time to jump back. Or you jump out, try to make a blow - again a long lunge, interrupted - you got it in the cabbage soup. In general, in my opinion, the most difficult opponent is at my level 10, there are no other difficulties, the bandits do crumble even those with skulls for me.
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
warsnake 13.10.22

Use the short bounce and quen more actively and everything will be fine) You just need to get used to it)

S
Specik 13.10.22

soulfox
Wait until you reach the cave where the grafion's set lies, there is one vampire, then you will understand what imbalance is ... Wild damage, fast, dodges, barely killed him on the last difficulty, although he was lower than me in lvl. And drowners, yes, but I hate nakers more, they are even faster. But the quen helps - a shield, you put it on and wait until the hp is a helper. Irden is good if it is pumped to slow down. And so igni fries both nakers and drowners well. I fried 1-3 utopians and while they are trying to extinguish themselves, you beat the one who runs. Easy

O
Ogyr4ig 13.10.22

You can still hit with aard. Drowner falls down, after which he can be finished off with 1 hit even if he has full HP

T
Toxa95 13.10.22

In narrow spaces, on the contrary, it is very good. A long back somersault, then you wait for them to approach in a tight, uneven formation and you fuck Igni. These pans burn fast.
And so, do pirouettes more often, and not sideways, but forward, towards the enemy. Here you need to guess the moment when he jumps on you, then, after the pirouette, you will find yourself right behind the back of this pop-eyed. And only critical damage is inflicted from the back. plus, if you start to wet the drowner, inflict three or four short blows and do a pirouette, they usually throw back after three missed ones.

For me, duck, even wolves are more difficult. They bite off a fifth of health, constantly surround, run smartly and often dodge. And there are usually a lot of them. Or nakers, but you can scatter them with Aard, because it’s problematic to set them on fire, because they jump like monkeys in a zoo.

R
RGC 13.10.22

And I, the hell out of the order, was tormented to beat, big and sharp like diarrhea. Also went 5 levels earlier

K
Kote Potaskun 13.10.22

It seems to me that the author does not have an imbalance, but hands from his ass

B
Bupycop 13.10.22

soulfox
then for you and the wolves imbalance? They basically have the same tactics.

s
soulfox 13.10.22

No, wolves are easily killed. Like I said, I only have a problem with drowners. They often interrupt my attacks, and the wolves can only occasionally hurt, not that they would not interrupt the attack ... pfft, I don’t even know how to explain. In general, when a drowner hits me - Geralt seems to get a stun for half a second, the current animation is interrupted and in this situation it is useless to try to attack again - they will shoot down again, it’s also not always possible to bounce - both somersault and rebound, the witcher does not have time, because other drowners do not stand still and also beat. They can sell in a crowd in 2-3 seconds. So it turns out that once you make a mistake (and since they are fast, it is quite easy), you can lose a large part of HP. In open spaces it is not difficult to fight with them - there is a lot of room for maneuver. And in places where maneuver is limited - akhtung.

p
propeller-faust 13.10.22

soulfox
What's wrong with drowners? Against ghouls and drowners, evasion works well and immediately hit with a powerful attack, use evasion more often, it is much more effective than a somersault, because it allows you to strike immediately in the back and pick it up. Well, against the crowd, igni, aard. Try dodge + roll or roll + roll + igni again against the crowd, so as not to get into their chain damage

R
RGC 13.10.22

At first, nakers pissed me off, wild somersaults are twisted, but I got used to them