3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoKosT 13.10.22 07:20 pm

Patch 350.2 from 1.05.15 [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

with the last patch, terrible friezes began, you need to somehow roll back
73 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 13.10.22

THOR_MSI
"when the paging file was disabled, the game crashed a couple of times and gave the message "not enough RAM")"
- buddy, I've disabled the paging file for several years now. Nothing like this has ever popped up and folded. Maybe when you installed the game you had this paging file, so now it asks? Try reinstalling the game with it already disabled (as an option). Well, 16GB of RAM cannot be missed, no way.

T
THOR_MSI 13.10.22

mister611
Also an option, somehow I didn’t think about it, I’ll try it), thanks for the info.

A
Andrey Sedin 13.10.22

THOR_MSI
Damn you're not a believer) I have a resolution of 1366x768 and everything is on high, mssa is off.

T
THOR_MSI 13.10.22

Andrey.Sedin
I would say so))), I believe at such a resolution))

e
epolit_1 13.10.22

Dmitry Klyukin
Add swap file! In the course of RAM is not enough! I have 8 and then I added a swap file!

f
feralss 13.10.22

Guys what is the problem, I tested it on patch 1 and patch 4, it’s almost the same, everything is almost at max except for the quality of the textures, so I understand the most important setting, I set it to low, everything flies, I set it to high, like the FPS drops a little, but the lags are terrible, although my computer is quite powerful .... and what settings are best for AMD cards, it’s with shadows ...

m
mister611 13.10.22

feralss
"what settings are best for AMD cards, it's with shadows ..."
- the best of course all existing shadow settings - on "very high", soft shadows - "AMD CHS", "Long shadows" and "High resolution shadows "on..

f
frostway 13.10.22

With the release of patch 350.1, problems began with crashes when loading the game. That is, I can go to the start menu, but neither the plot nor GTA Online is loaded, the game stupidly crashes App Crash. Wrote in those support there they came to the conclusion that my Social Club is not on the same local disk as the game. I wanted to reinstall Social Club BUT I can’t change the installation path itself, it unpacks to C: I can’t delete Social Club either, I can’t write, I need to delete all Rokstar applications It
’s currently impossible to rearrange GTA 5 to C drive. Who knows how to solve such a problem?

r
raw058 13.10.22

Guys no one knows when the next patch

m
mister611 13.10.22

frostvay
Social Club is set to "C", the game is on another disk, there are no problems with patches. Just try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

J
Joker978 13.10.22

raw058
2 weeks have already passed and there is no patch. sadness.

r
raw058 13.10.22

Dimchik94
yes, in general, the sadness is that I played on wine seven there were friezes switched to 8.1 friezes disappeared so the textures began to disappear xs what to do(

L
LinaKs 13.10.22

How to roll back?